"Tonymoly Panda’s Dream White Sleeping Pack, On clean skin, apply all over face and let dry before bed. $14.50. 6. $15.00. While you're dreaming away, Panda's Dream sleeping mask works hard to brighten up your skin tone, so you can wake up to healthy and luminous skin! Gently massage it into your facial skin with tips of your fingers to activate the mask. I absolutely love the TONYMOLY line and have since purchased the lip tint, which I got a sample of with the first Amazon order and fell in love with that, along with a few other products to try - the eye mask and the Haeyo Mayo Overnight Hair Mask. CIF B93203511 Spain, Soonjung 5-Panthensoside Cica Sleeping Pack, Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask, Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Spa Mask, Combination Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne Prone Skin, Dry Skin, Mature Skin, Wrinkled skin, Dull Skin, Uneven skin, Hyperpigmentation, All Skin Type, Redness, Rosacea, Lack of brightness, Blemishes, Hyperpigmentation, Acne marks. I've said it before and I'll definitely say it again, the product design is the cutest!! Visibly smoother and softer skin is just a good-night's rest away with our lightweight, brightening mask. 4 out of 4 people found this review useful. Panda Dream Sleeping Pack4. These are TONYMOLY product that I've used:1. $13.00. First of, I love the packaging especially it's a cute Panda! I think 50ml will last me a while. Anyways, here's the description of the product from the web: "Tonymoly Panda’s Dream White Sleeping Pack is a lightweight overnight whitening cream. Shop Now. Water drop texture bursting moisture with pops - Light and fast absorbed. "**, [Review] Tonymoly Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack. Thanks for your review. Just pull out the cover and voila! Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack. Add to cart. Tonymoly - Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g / Whitening Cream Feature 1. Once it starts absorbing you may go to sleep. $12.00. The formula contains lavender, rosemary that provide stress care and sooth sensitive skin. Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack Skin Care Face Sleep Mask Moisturizing Whitening Facial Mask quantity. Use before going to sleep. Transforming skin overnight, Panda’s Dream White Sleeping Pack softens and illuminates. Everything you said about this product is spot on. Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack This lightweight yet hydrating formula easily absorbs to infuse your skin with Lavender, Rosemary, Bamboo Shoot Extract, and Berry Extracts to brighten dark spots and help even out your skin tone. Add to Bag Panda's Dream Glossy Lip Crayon. :) I’m happy with my skin tone but I also want to get rid of uneven tans on my body (lol I’m a neat freak like that). It has the container and another cover to secure the formula from spilling. I’ve used the TonyMoly whitening Panda mask before (not the sleeping one, the other one) but I find it fits more for my face & neck than the rest of my body, I have also a review of it in my blog https://sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com/I love your blog. The gel formula quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy feeling. Add to List. It will help to even out skin tone, lighten dark spots, and effectively moisturize the skin. $14.50. Add to Bag November Bundle! The texture was very smooth and gel-like; it reminded me a bit of a cream or lotion. Add to Bag Panda's Dream Pocket Lip Balm. Simply enough, right? So after I finished my usual nighttime routine, I just went and applied it. + Add a Photo. The packaging is so adorable that it has gained a permanent spot on my nightstand, even if I keep the rest of my skincare in a drawer. Also, For those interested, Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack is a 5 free formula: paraben, benzophenone, mineral oil, triethanolamine, tar color. $13.00. Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack. 4. It really helps. Among all brand of night cream I've tried, TONYMOLY seems to be my reliable one. No major improvement, but no irritation either. … Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack. Now, I don't have particularly dry skin, but the mask did hydrate quite well for me. Learn More. My skin is oily and break outs are easily popped fast. I was excited about this because it quite reminded me of Tony Moly Ice Queen Multi Play Cream SPF 30 which I really loved! $9.50. First wash your face, then apply your usual toner to prepare skin for better mask absorption. Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base. Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base. It's mild enough for a non natural product. Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack. This just seems a new version of it but with new packaging…! Will you ignore this? Bookmark. 3. Visibly smoother and softer skin is just a good-night's rest away with our lightweight, brightening mask. ♥ Lovely photos ❀* Blog de la Licorne *, What products do you recommend for whitening long term? Key Ingredients: - Niacinamide - Brightens appearance of skin. The little panda can also be reused as an earring or ring holder after! Makes dried and dark skin smooth and moisturized. 5 Free - Paraben free, Benzophenone free, Mineral oil free, Triethanolamine free, Tar dye free. However, this stuff is super moisturizing and allows me to wake up to soft, smooth skin. Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack. Tony Moly Panda’s Dream White Magic Cream is a brightening makeup/cream base that eases the appearance of redness, dark spots, and dullness. <3 now i can go and try it out, haha. Add to Bag November Bundle! The mask moisturizes and gently brightens your skin while you sleep, and absorbs easily without the heavy texture or residue. A moisturising sleep mask. "Tonymoly Panda’s Dream White Sleeping Pack is a lightweight overnight whitening cream. 5. Thank you very much for the review! Compare. Add to Bag Panda's Dream Glossy Lip Crayon. Learn More. I totally agree with you on the cuteness factor as well. Panda's Dream White Magic Cream. Looks like a great product! The Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack does give me decent moisturization and a slightly more even complexion in the morning. Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack. Shop Now. Panda Dream Eye PatchHonestly all of them are friendly to my oily face and also helps eliminate my breakouts. $14.50. whew. 993 in stock. The little panda can also be reused as an earring or ring holder after! The gel formula quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy feeling. It will help to even out skin tone, lighten dark spots, and effectively moisturize the skin.