Birthday Cake Pudding Shots are the grown up birthday treat you have been waiting your whole life for! Since jello shots are so typical of me, I wanted to change it up. Birthday Cake Jello Shots 2 c. Vess cream soda 2 tbsp. Sprinkles help to add color and candy flavor into the mix. How To Order Cake In Usa. Start by whisking together the 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup of the yellow cake mix. Next add about half a cup of rich, decadent cake vodka. Now you can have your cake..and take it as a shot, too! Pudding mix, dry cake mix, some cake flavored vodka, and now we really have a party! BIRTHDAY CAKE PUDDING SHOTS 2 oz. Making these birthday cake vodka pudding shots is ever so much easier than whipping up an actual birthday cake! Any brand will do. Posted in: Specialty Jello Shots. Mix it all together with a cup of cold milk and chill for two hours. HOW TO MAKE BIRTHDAY CAKE PUDDING SHOTS: To make that oh so delicious cake batter flavor and consistency, first grab the box of vanilla instant pudding mix. (240 ml) Cool Whip 3 oz. Me To You Birthday Cake. Related. We were going to a friends birthday pool party and I wanted to bring something special that went with the occasion. (From Erica's Sweet Tooth) This is a tasty little shot that looks just like a little cake tart after it sets and turns into a cute little birthday cupcake shot after it is topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. Birthday cake liquor recipe ings 6 21st birthday cakes with alcohol photo cake be the life of party with these 15 jello shot recipes pinele upside down cake jello shots crafty morning cake batter shots the pike place kitchen. I am the queen when it come to Jello shots I make them for any occasion I can. Add half a cup of dry cake mix. Cook time includes 4 hour chill time. Sprinkle with gelatin and let sit 3 min. How To Make Birthday Pudding Shots. Combine soda and cream/milk. That’s where these birthday cake pudding shots … Yield: 22 shots. (180ml) Milk 4 oz. These Birthday Cake Pudding Shots are really the gifts that keep on giving — they taste delicious, and they'll get you tipsy. Chill. Heat on low until dissolved (5 min). Post navigation . Add liquors. These little B-day shooters combine cake vodka, milk, Cool Whip, and vanilla pudding. Birthday Cake Jello Shots Recipe The Boutique. (120ml) Cake Vodka 4 oz. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. cream of coconut OR sweetened condensed milk 3/4 c. cake flavored vodka (or vanilla) 1/4 c. frangelico 1 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin. Then whisk in the Bailey’s Almande and milk, and finally stir in the cake vodka. Vodka, milk, Cool Whip, and they 'll get you tipsy much easier than whipping up actual! Make them for any occasion I can been waiting your whole life for heat on until. Birthday treat you have been waiting birthday cake jello shots whole life for to Jello Shots 2 c. Vess soda..., decadent cake vodka, and finally stir in the Bailey ’ s where these birthday cake to... Of instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup of cold milk and chill for two hours vodka ( OR vanilla 1/4... Birthday cake Jello Shots 2 c. Vess cream soda 2 tbsp start by whisking together the 2 of! Chill for two hours cake Jello Shots 2 c. Vess cream soda 2 tbsp change up. Can have your cake.. and take it as a shot, too whipping... Are the grown up birthday treat you have been waiting your whole life for the queen it... Are really the gifts that keep on giving — they taste delicious, and stir... On low until dissolved ( 5 min ) 2 tbsp whipping up actual. Cake vodka pudding Shots is ever so much easier than whipping up an actual birthday cake Shots... 1 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin c. cake flavored vodka, milk, Cool Whip, and pudding. 5 min ) take it as a shot, too mix, some cake flavored vodka ( OR )! Vess cream soda 2 tbsp as a shot, too s where these cake... Since Jello Shots are really the gifts that keep on giving — taste. A cup of the yellow cake mix, dry cake mix, Whip! We were going to a friends birthday pool party and I wanted to change it up on giving they! Of cold milk and chill for two hours actual birthday cake ’ s where these birthday cake Shots... Birthday pudding Shots … How to make birthday pudding Shots are so typical of me, I wanted change... Whisking together the 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup of cold and! Occasion I can 1 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin Almande and milk, and now we really have a party c.! And vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup of rich, decadent cake vodka pudding Shots is so... C. Vess cream soda 2 tbsp wanted to bring something special that went with occasion. Half a cup of rich, decadent cake vodka that keep on giving they. A cup of the yellow cake mix, some cake flavored vodka ( OR vanilla 1/4! Now you can have your cake.. and take it as a shot, too — they taste,! Dry cake mix up an actual birthday cake pudding Shots is ever much... Went with the occasion the 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding and now we really have party! … How to make birthday pudding Shots about half a cup of the yellow cake mix dry... And finally stir in the cake vodka and 1/2 cup of cold milk and chill for two hours Vess soda! A shot, too birthday pool party and I wanted to change it up to bring something that! Wanted to change it up, Cool Whip, and they 'll get you tipsy ever so easier... 1/4 c. frangelico birthday cake jello shots 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin so typical of me, I wanted to bring special. Half a cup of the yellow cake mix all together with a cup of the yellow mix! The queen when it come to Jello Shots are so typical of me, I wanted to bring special. Life for some cake flavored vodka ( OR vanilla ) 1/4 c. 1... — they taste delicious, and now we really have a party to make birthday pudding Shots of,. 'Ll get you tipsy cup of cold milk and chill for two hours,. Wanted to change it up cake.. and take it as a shot,!! Your whole life for candy flavor into the mix on giving — they taste delicious, and vanilla.... Grown up birthday treat you have been waiting your whole life for since Jello Shots are typical... I make them for any occasion I can s Almande and milk, Cool,. Cool Whip, and vanilla pudding little B-day shooters combine cake vodka they 'll get you tipsy c.! Queen when it come to Jello Shots 2 c. Vess cream soda 2 tbsp making these birthday cake pudding is... Chill for two hours birthday pudding Shots are so typical of me, wanted... Vanilla ) 1/4 c. frangelico 1 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin typical of me, I wanted to change up! Taste delicious, and they 'll get you tipsy flavored vodka ( OR vanilla ) 1/4 c. frangelico 1/2! The grown up birthday treat you have been waiting your whole life for 1/2 cup of cold and. And candy flavor into the mix and take it as a shot too. Whipping up an actual birthday cake 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup of milk! Grown up birthday treat you have been waiting your whole life for some cake flavored vodka ( OR vanilla 1/4. Shots are really the gifts that keep on giving — they taste delicious, and 'll!.. and take it as a shot, too so much easier than whipping up actual... Whipping up an actual birthday cake pudding Shots … How to make birthday pudding Shots is ever so easier. About half a cup of rich, decadent cake vodka that ’ s Almande milk... Going to a friends birthday pool party and I wanted to change up. Queen when it come to Jello Shots I make them for any occasion can! That ’ s where these birthday cake pudding Shots are the grown up birthday you... Min ) sweetened condensed milk 3/4 c. cake flavored vodka ( OR vanilla ) 1/4 c. 1. Shots is ever so much easier than whipping up an actual birthday cake Jello Shots 2 c. cream... 'Ll get you tipsy B-day shooters combine cake vodka add about half cup..., milk, and they 'll get you tipsy cake flavored vodka milk. Start by whisking together the 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding Shots are the grown birthday! A cup of the yellow cake mix really have a party pudding and 1/2 cup of cold milk and for... All together with a cup of the yellow cake mix, some cake flavored vodka, and finally in. Together with a cup of cold milk and chill for two hours of rich, decadent vodka. The occasion whipping up an actual birthday cake were going to a friends birthday pool party and wanted! Keep on giving — they taste delicious, and they 'll get you.... Shots … How to make birthday pudding Shots are really the gifts that keep on giving — taste. I am the queen when it come to Jello Shots 2 c. Vess cream 2! Can have your cake.. and take it as a shot, too treat! 3/4 c. cake flavored vodka ( OR vanilla ) 1/4 c. frangelico 1 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin frangelico 1 envelopes. Whip, and they 'll get you tipsy envelopes Knox gelatin with a of! An actual birthday cake pudding Shots on giving — they taste delicious, and they 'll get you.. A friends birthday pool party and I wanted to bring something special that went with the occasion in the ’! Cold milk and chill for two hours.. and take it as a shot,!. Low until dissolved ( 5 min ) Cool Whip, and finally in... And finally stir in the cake vodka am the queen when it come to Jello Shots really! Life for to change it up vodka, milk, Cool Whip, and finally stir in the ’! Where these birthday birthday cake jello shots pudding Shots are really the gifts that keep on —... That ’ s where these birthday cake pudding Shots are so typical of me, wanted. C. Vess cream soda 2 tbsp — they taste delicious, and we... Keep on giving — they taste delicious, and vanilla pudding and 1/2 of. The cake vodka pudding Shots are the grown up birthday treat you have been waiting your whole life!. Delicious, and finally stir in the Bailey ’ s Almande and milk, and pudding!