Peel and slice sweet potatoes into fry-sized sticks. This recipe is based on one by Maya's Mama which I have adapted to our taste. It turned out great. Sprinkle salt and remaining cinnamon on the fries. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into thick sticks, Back to Cinnamon-Spiced Sweet Potato Fries. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. My tips for getting great results; don’t go too overboard on the oil, measure out 2 tablespoons so you don’t end up with super greasy, soggy fries; take the time to coat the sweet potato evenly in the oil and spices in a big bowl, before putting on the tray egg free nut free dairy free gluten free. Would not recommend as the fries stuck to the paper towel. Line a jelly roll pan with a sheet of baker's parchment paper. Also one potato would have been enough to feel my family. I let the fries cool on a glass plate. I was looking for a recipe for fried sweet potatoes, but didn't find one, so I decided to try something of my own. Please do not fool your self into believing that this is a way to eat your vegetables. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Baked in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20-25 min. 982 calories; protein 4g 8% DV; carbohydrates 175.5g 57% DV; fat 31.4g 48% DV; cholesterol 21.5mg 7% DV; sodium 183.7mg 7% DV. I use Krazy Mixed-up Salt & cinnamon to give these fries extra flavor. I will definitely make these again. love these sweet potatoe fries.love the sugar mixture you can eat these fries with or without the glaze. Due to the timing of other dishes etc I didn't make the glaze but they were a hit none the less! Preheat oven to 425* F and grease a large … I hope these heat up well cause I have plenty left. Use 1.5 teaspoons worth of cinnamon and sprinkle sweet potato fries. Place 3/4 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract into … Place the remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, and butter into a pan. Sprinkle with salt. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Toss sweet potato fries in a bowl with olive oil to coat sweet potatoes. I also skipped the glaze. Toss sweet potato fries in a bowl with olive oil to coat sweet potatoes. I tried this recipe bcuz i had a taste for something sweet.I was gonna make a sweet potaoe pie put i didn't wanna wait.So i browse the web in found this delightful dessert.Lets just say it was so awesome my family always wants this at least once a week.And the glaze alone is great on vanilla ice cream. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Screw French Fries! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Toss sweet potato fries in a bowl with olive oil to coat sweet potatoes. When they are nicely browned, again, drizzle the hone butter cinnamon sauce on them, and serve! cinnamon, 1 tsp. Use 1.5 teaspoons worth of cinnamon and sprinkle sweet potato fries. Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half and each half into 4 wedges.