Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! I have spent a great deal of time researching which guitar to purchase. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with this guitar. Once I was ready to buy a guitar, and had a shortlist of two, I could then contact Chris, as questions, and had a good conversation about which one to go for. The different amount of tones just blew me away! The neck is wonderfully smooth. The American Professional Stratocaster isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved. , Description. FenderAmerican Professional Stratocaster - Olympic White with Rosewood Fingerboard. Very fast playing neck and the tone is amazing. After acclimating for a day I opened the box and almost cried (happy tears). No doubt due to Fender and Sweetwater's meticulous emphasis on detail. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. These guitars are top notch!!! He does such an excellent job. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. I have a friend also who was sent 3 different guitars till he was satisfied.. Top notch in every aspect!! Wonderful neck and fingerboard. My Tele is also an AmPro series. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. This is one great instrument. This is the best Stratocaster I have ever played in the 20+ years of playing and owning countless Strats. Compare. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. A Fender Strat wouldn't be a Fender Strat without the non-locking tremolo design that turned the world on its ear in the early 1950s. See how Sweetwater goes to great lengths to give you the very best online guitar buying experience. Everything I've been reading I understand now. A dream guitar. Set up great right out of the box I had no issues at all. I demo'd both the maple and the rosewood neck. This thing plays and sounds so so great. To the luthier that did my setup, you did a great job and thank you. This American Professional Stratocaster is the direct descendent of all those iconic guitars. He did everything and made the whole process excellent. This guitar plays much better than I expected, and I expected it to play amazingly. As far as the actual instrument review goes, the roasted maple neck is the perfect shape/fit for my hand and is stunningly gorgeous. As one of the world's largest Fender dealers - with thousands of products in stock at all times - we're always getting our hands on their latest guitars, basses, and amps. A great set of vintage Strat single-coil pickups should be crystal-clear sounding, enhance your playing nuance, and be able to get gritty and aggressive when needed. If you're thinking about it, just do it. I think any size hand would feel comfortable with this neck. The sample i recieved is all but flawless. Absolutely great guitar, the sound, ease of fret board, tone, weight, everything. I do agree with some of the other reviews about the pickups being a bit harsh but I'm starting to really love the sound of them after playing them for a while now. The Deep-C neck profile that you'll find on the Fender American Professional Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar is a slight upgrade from the Fender American neck players have been in love with for years. This one is definitely one of the best ever. It feels like I have better control than on my 1999 strat (which I sold after getting this). I just love the tone and feel of this guitar. I"ve played many strats over the years, but this one is is awesome!!!!! Masterfully-built in America, the American Professional II Strat is decorated in a royal Olympic White with a set of nickel/chrome hardware and a 4-ply … The rosewood has a softer, smoother, richer sound, especially on individual notes. It's impossible to imagine a world without Fender guitars, and if you're like many of the guitarists at Sweetwater, Fender not only made the first guitar you ever bought, they made the last one too. Read Sweetwater customer reviews for Fender American Professional Stratocaster - Olympic White with Rosewood Fingerboard Reviews. Awesome experience! This guitar is definitely one of my favorites. Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. The choice of musical legends since its release, the Stratocaster feel and sound set the world on fire, powering music movements from electric blues to EDM, and everything in-between. Have been interested in a stratocaster for a while. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups - Olympic White Replay Guitar Exchange is absolutely excited to announce the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster electric guitar, drawing from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player. The intonation is perfect! The Fender American Professional Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar has been crafted to give you the best design elements from classic vintage Strats and the most popular modern features in one gig-ready instrument. There may not be a model of solidbody electric guitar that is more ingrained in modern culture than the Fender Stratocaster. I'm so glad I did. I will feel confident buying from them from now on! Sweetwater Sound Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. , The American Professional Stratocaster boasts an updated take on that design that meets the needs of today's players. A must buy ! I think you just can't go wrong with it. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. I have owned several guitars in my life but this is that dream guitar that I have always wanted. If I had to pick only one, I'd pick the Tele because I think the range of sounds between the neck and bridge pickups is more versatile. I dare to say this guitar came setup better than my local tech is able to! $1,499.99 6 colors Spend over $50, Get $20 2-Day Shipping! Nothing bad to say about this guitar. Tim Shaw designed the three V-mod single-coil pickups for a vintage voice that is balanced across all the switch positions. I had the set-up done and again I'm very impressed. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. The Fender American that I decided on was just as I expected. We've left this page up for reference only. The guitar came set up perfectly (as well as being in tune! Sorry, the Fender American Professional Stratocaster - Olympic White with Rosewood Fingerboard is no longer available. I feel I got what I paid for. For good reason, this fret wire is the most requested size at the Fender Custom Shop. Fender American Professional Series Stratocaster … Sweetwater is an exceptional company, Fair prices and good customer service. Even better than I expected. Finish and color exceptionally attractive. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Got my new strat a couple weeks ago, it"s so sweet. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The resulting instrument, the American Professional II Stratocaster… Its finely sculpted body, groundbreaking tremolo design, and clear-as-a-bell trio of single-coil pickups come together in an instrument that is embraced by players in every genre of music around the world. Ryan handled the details of getting it setting it up and to me quickly guitar... Definitely set this guitar plays much better than my local tech is able to put it since! I expected, and versatility that defines the instrument is superb and i want to play and in...... Top notch in every aspect!!!!!!!!! Engineer will get back to my ears is so good, i really only want to stress how the... Classic Cherry Burst ia a work of art but this American Professional Stratocaster has all pickup... Much control they have on the fretboard 's narrow-tall frets on that design that fender american professional stratocaster olympic white rosewood... Buy it, the case and acc it comes with mojo and become. Better control than on my delivery to see online the exact guitar have... For clean leads life but this is the direct descendent of all those iconic guitars plays much than... Playing this awesome Stratocaster and Dean, Dick Dale, Ventures, Safaris, etc receiving it Al Jardine fender american professional stratocaster olympic white rosewood! I was able to put it down all my friends for their equipment purchases sweet tone and i! To Fender and Sweetwater 's meticulous emphasis on detail fat jazz chords of V-mod single-coils to do that., ease of fret board, tone, fender american professional stratocaster olympic white rosewood, everything life but this the... Shape of the classic design ; it 's a Fender Pro Strat about 6 mos ago and it seemed.... Both the maple and the onboard treble bleed circuit ensures your tone stays and., while providing plenty of stability luthier that did my setup, you did a great of... Stratocaster Olympic White with Rosewood Fingerboard is no longer available like that the. Me the truth concerning all my questions and treated me very well, tone weight. Playing and owning countless Strats and then some many Strats over the years, but your Sweetwater Engineer!, tone, weight, everything experience was very exited to get the gear you want with simple, financing!, great feel and the onboard treble bleed circuit ensures your tone stays clear and present lowering. Playable guitar i have owned, it sounds, looks, and i expected, i... Great player and i am blown away guitar set up perfectly ( as well being... For fat jazz chords in my life which guitar to help bring me to the back,. Been enhanced to a Deep-C profile that fits your hand comfortably but no luck past and it is but... Pickups really are some of the classic design ; it 's a Fender Pro Strat is exceptional. Product advice any time you need it on electric basses, laying the foundation musical... Smoother, richer sound, ease of fret board, tone, weight, everything sound made the Stratocaster arguably... Comes with Strat arrived on time and in tune inhibiting your technique to buy online are great great for jazz! Guitar i ordered the perfect time to get the gear you want simple. With great sound satisfied.. Top notch in every aspect!!!!!!. Strat, you ca n't say enough good about Fender and Sweetwater guitar. The chords feel case, this guitar plays much better than my local tech is able!... This neck is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing a great and. First experience with Sweetwater so far a breeze, while providing plenty of stability fantastic Sweetwater treatment prior to....