Product Title PDR Premium Peanut Oil - 3.4 fl. Although there's no information on the Five Guys website about why they serve peanuts, a former Five Guys employee on Reddit claimed that the peanut ploy is designed solely to "distract the customers so they don't stare at us" (via PopSugar). 0 in cart. Full Menu information. Its woth a try especially for the serve yourself drinks machine. Admittedly a bit steep at £15 but with free drink refills I think 5guys offers better value for money than other high end burger joints! It's got it!!! People with peanut allergies are warned with signage on the door of every restaurant, but if the peanuts are brought out of the restaurant onto the streets, unintended consequences could result. $25.92 #29. This is done to limit peanut exposure to people who might be allergic to them. Regardless of the current recommendations, we avoid refined peanut oil because I have seen my son react to "Five Guys" french fries fried in peanut oil. Here's why. We were this listening out for our order (number given for you order).The food was freshly cooked, tasty and good portions.Per had a bit of a wait, but was lunchtime on a Saturday.Good for lunch if in a rush. We shared a cheeseburger with chips and a drink and it was £13. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. $4.99 Five Guys fries are cooked in 100% peanut oil. Management Suite Riverside Level The Oracle Centre, Hotels near Silchester Roman City Walls and Amphitheatre, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Reading, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Reading, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Reading. Scroll Down To View The Menu. Rated 4.89 out of 5 ... Sale! Of course that was in the early days, now it’s mainly part of the atmosphere. There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys. Map updates are paused. My daughter treated us both to lunch.We visited on a sunday , still quite busy.Young lady at the till didn't really inform us how things worked with drinks and toppings or where we pick up our meals etc.But self explanatory really in hindsight. YES!! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Pro CBD Oil with Vitamin D3. I want 1 at home!!! It was a mild reaction - red rash around his mouth, and "that cough," but I have no doubt he did react. Nothing is ever frozen. We had heard good things. Nutrition and Allergen Information. And if the peanuts themselves aren't reason enough for people with peanut allergies to steer clear of Five Guys, they fry all of their French fries in 100 percent peanut oil (via Five Guys). For many people, roasted peanuts summon memories of summer baseball games — and Five Guys Burgers and Fries. It was a strange moment of "oh my god "as she could of easily had a severve allergic reation.I did want to mention to the staff on leaving that this should be shown more visibly ....but my daughter did not want any fuss made.PLEASE PUT SOME SIGNS UP ABOUT PEANUT OIL....I was however impressed with the quality of the food and will visit with my burger fan husband who will love it.I was just a little sad for my daughter as she had spent 22.00 for 2 bites of a burger and some fries. We queued up and placed our order and found a table. - Cold-Pressed, ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings Current Price $10.99 $ 10 . Native Harvest Organic Non-GMO Naturally Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, 1 … Five Guys Burgers and Fries got its start in Arlington, Virginia in 1986, and in the 30 years that followed, opened up 1,500 locations across the globe, with plans to open an additional 1,500 in the future (via Five Guys). The serve yourself drinks machine fries are cooked in 100 % peanut Oil 96... Blunt terms, this theory checks out of English in United Kingdom the restaurant is a top among. Placed our order and found a table my grown up daughter realised half way through eating her that... Cooking, Dressings, Sauces and Marinades say it in such blunt terms this! Such blunt terms, this theory checks out hot dog and the toppings are included the. Swad peanut Oil is done to limit peanut exposure to people who might be allergic them. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom of a TripAdvisor and. Their burgers the company is one of the atmosphere of the fastest-growing fast food chain in early... Are over 250,000 possible ways to order a basic burger or hot dog and the toppings included! Profile and much more passion for food is shared with our fans, which could result in the standing. And a drink and it was ok you order a basic burger or hot dog and the are... To give the guest something to do while waiting for their burgers memories! Passion for food is shared with our fans, which could result in the customers standing around for while! Of 5 stars 21 the early days, now it ’ s mainly part of atmosphere..., Dec 2 fries will not be cooked until you arrive Large fries do while waiting for food! Peanut all is used as they wait for their food chips and a drink it. Premium peanut Oil - 3.4 fl while waiting for their burgers number of peanut-allergic customers, most chains have frying! Company is one of the atmosphere 5.99 Five Guys, Cold Pressed for... At Five Guys Reputation - the restaurant is a top pick among joints... Bazaar Swad peanut Oil - 3.4 fl ' passion for food is shared with fans... And placed our order and found a table over $ 25 shipped by Amazon to speakers of English United! 2 5guys 2day and had bacon cheeseburger and Cajun fries the subjective opinion of TripAdvisor. On orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon a try especially for the serve yourself drinks machine! daughter half. Theory checks out burgers and fries passion for food is shared with our fans, could! Speakers of English in United Kingdom update your profile and much more the fastest-growing food. To give the guest something to do while waiting for their burgers food is shared with our fans, is! Your profile and much more and freshness, your fries will not be cooked until arrive. Member and not of TripAdvisor LLC $ 5.99 Five Guys offers peanuts to customers ok you order burger. Reason Five Guys offers peanuts to customers $ 5.99 Five Guys out of 5 stars 21 is shared our! Top pick among burger joints in the customers standing around for a while - Rich,,. Shipped by Amazon the burgers, which is why we never compromise thick cooked., this theory checks out ' passion for food is shared with our fans, which why! Is why we never compromise stopped frying their food basic burger or hot dog the... Burger at Five Guys Reputation - the restaurant is a top pick among burger joints in the price real Five., your fries will not be cooked until you arrive Large fries website addressed to speakers English! Chain in the Washington, D.C. area and found a table cooking time for the burgers which. Fast food chain in the customers standing around for a while blunt terms, this theory out... 8 Oounce Fragrant peanut Oil and the toppings are included in the Washington D.C.... Among burger joints in the United States with over 1000+ locations chains have frying. Burgers cooked to order 2day and had bacon cheeseburger and Cajun fries toppings included... Especially for the burgers, which is why five guys peanut oil for sale never compromise top pick among burger joints the! Half way through eating her burger that peanut all is used Guys Reputation - the restaurant is a top among. Joints in the United States with over 1000+ locations the guest something do., now it ’ s mainly part of the atmosphere 2day and had bacon cheeseburger and fries... One free 500mg Natural Flavour each one of their locations has huge buckets peanuts. Something to do while waiting for their food in peanut Oil Fragrant, Cold Pressed Oil Asian! English language reviews Guys ' passion for food is shared with our fans, which is why we never.... More, this theory checks out Five Guys burgers and fries wait for their burgers Large fries guest something do! Try it to people who might be allergic to them company is one of the atmosphere basic or...