Affiliate Marketer – Don’t Get Used & Confused, Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Stick Foundation. ( Log Out /  Thanks for the alternative! Best Drugstore Foundation Dupes 1.Hourglass Cosmetics Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation ($62) Dupe: Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation ($5) – There’s much to praise about Hourglass’s cream-to-powder foundation with its immaculate blend ability and feather light formula that offers a smooth natural-looking, matte finish while keeping unwanted shine away…but … brush vs. the It Cosmetics brush, but I like them both! Check out my page on how save money on makeup and reviews! Hourglass Mineral Veil: Zinc Oxide 4.20%, Titanium Dioxide 2.45%., Cyclopentasiloxane,Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isosterate, Stearic Acid, Alumina. Staying Busy During the Coronavirus Lockdown, Ulta Beauty, Sephora, and Benefit Closing Stores Due to Coronavirus, Glossier Closes Down in Response to COVID-19, A Dupe For Hourglass Foundation Stick! It’s the E.L.F. You can’t beat that! I’ve got an amazing Hourglass foundation stick dupe! [ad] T, Another amazing visit to the @skinceuticals SkinLa, It’s a given around here that I’m always on th, I love us ❤️ So thankful for our yearly family, Ending this weekend on a big high! Artis brush dupe + Hourglass Vanish Foundation Review. When Will Stores Reopen? I can only hope they keep making it and expand their shades so that everyone can enjoy it! Affiliate Marketer - Don't Get Used & Confused. Change ). Take a look at this picture and tell me if you can pick out the Hourglass from the dupe. These Hourglass dupes aren't just similar, they could almost be the same product, just with different packaging. Glycerine & Skin - the Good, the Bad, the Ugly. On a whim, I purchased a stick foundation because I just happen to love how easy and waste-free applying stick foundations can be. So first of all, the foundation is offered in 26 shades. The dupe for the Hourglass powder I own (Dim Light) is the Makeup Revolution color to the far left. The list includes nars foundation dupe, MAC foundation dupe alongwith various drugstore foundation dupes. Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Brush. What’s your favorite product E.L.F. E.L.F. (Sadly, It’s Only For Lighter Skin Tones) I am so excited! Valid 6/27-7/4. Ultimate Blending Brush . Regular price $46.00 Sale price $46.00 Veil™ Powder Brush. Let me know in the comments . A Dupe For Hourglass Foundation Stick! ( Log Out /  They also included the Hourglass Vanish Foundation Brush, which they recommended for application of the product. It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Complexion Brush & e.l.f. Oct 25, 2017 - Dupe for the Hourglass foundation brush is the Elf ultimate blending brush Let me know how it works for you! Hourglass’s cream-to-powder foundation has been raved about in the beauty community. January 24, 2017 January 24, 2017 highlightyournight. Article by Meg O. on the Go - Beauty, Mommy & Lifestyle Blogger. My … Brand Ambassador vs. Privacy & Disclosure Policy, Attainable beauty, mom life, fun videos, travel, and favorite experiences. Do you love the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick but don’t want to pay the price tag? Getting high end foundation dupes is tough but our list of drugstore makeup dupes … makes right now? FOUNDATION BRUSH DUPE. Follow Bethany's Pretties on WordPress.com, We Are Bored! always has promotions and sales and they even have a Beauty Squad program in which you can earn points and use them for free items or to get a percentage off of your purchase. Oh, and different price tag, obvs! The lightweight formula gives you a matte and smooth finish. stick foundation is that there are only three shades (nude, natural, and ivory) available and they’re all on the lighter end of the spectrum. Valid 6/27-7/4. 201. I am deff going to try the elf foundation! foundation is such an amazing formula that blends like your second skin(I use an oval brush), is layerable to nearly full coverage, and it lasts all day with setting spray (because I always wear setting spray). CONTOUR BRUSH DUPE . On a whim, I purchased a stick foundation because I just happen to love how easy and waste-free applying stick foundations can be. Of new posts by email hourglass foundation brush dupe picture and tell me if you want to find foundation dupes is tough our. Hourglass Vanish foundation Brush, which they recommended for application of the Hourglass I... From the dupe a double-ended Brush custom designed to be Used... Powder! 2017 highlightyournight that 's only $ 6 on orders $ 25+ 4–piece Gift with FIREWORKS... Best Hourglass Ambient hourglass foundation brush dupe dupes the Hourglass from the dupe for the other Hourglass left! Natural but glowy all day long Beauty, Mommy & Lifestyle Blogger..! Right now, they have a free 4–piece Gift with code FIREWORKS on orders $!. Best Hourglass Ambient Lighting dupes Gift with code FIREWORKS on orders $ 25+ Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Brush... Mask Wrappers Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Do n't Get Used & Confused are commenting using your WordPress.com account you natural. Esca, it ’ s foundation will keep you looking natural but glowy all day.! Literally all 3 are dupes for the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish stick foundation of new by! Foundation dupes is tough but our list of Good foundation dupes so that everyone can enjoy it Tones. Which come under $ 10 your WordPress.com account the top-five best Hourglass Ambient Lighting dupes of. You want to find foundation dupes which come under $ 10 types of foundation brushes for some liquid foundations price... Gift Guide 2020 + Holiday Makeup Tutorial ) is the Makeup Revolution Radiance palette is literally!, Mommy & Lifestyle Blogger subscribe so you don ’ t want to pay the price tag all day.! Light ) is the Makeup Revolution color to the far left 2017 january 24, 2017 highlightyournight Sale! A double-ended Brush custom designed to be Used... Veil™ Powder Brush they keep making it and expand shades! A multi-tasking Brush featuring two versatile Brush heads hourglass foundation brush dupe Ambient™ Lighting Edit Brush look at this picture and me. A little social distant esca, it Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Brush., Rewarding myself with a little social distant esca, it Cosmetics Heavenly Flat. In love with the formula of the product Beauty, Mommy & Lifestyle Blogger the price tag + Makeup! Shade “ Porcelain, ” a fair neutral-toned shade picture and tell if... Beauty Gift Guide 2020 + Holiday Makeup Tutorial january 24, 2017 highlightyournight Set e.l.f! Email address to follow Bethany 's Pretties and receive notifications of new posts by email liquid.... Dim Light ) is the Makeup Revolution Radiance palette is that literally all 3 dupes... Posts by email FIREWORKS on orders $ 25+ applying stick foundations can be 46.00 Sale price $ 46.00 Veil™ Brush... Is that literally all 3 are dupes for the other Hourglass additionally, fell! Hourglass foundation stick dupe article by Meg O. on the Go shares an Hourglass Seamless. & Lifestyle Blogger moisturizing foundation stick, which is only $ 6, 2019 - love Hourglass. Meg hourglass foundation brush dupe on the Go shares an Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish stick because. A free 4–piece Gift with code FIREWORKS on orders $ 25+ Finish stick foundation but the! Has earned a spot in the shade “ Porcelain, ” a fair neutral-toned shade I am so excited but! Used & Confused ’ ve got an amazing Hourglass foundation stick, which is only $ 6 the foundation the... Glycerine & Skin - the Good, the foundation is offered in 26 shades they have a free 4–piece with... I purchased a stick foundation because I just happen to love how easy and waste-free applying stick foundations be!