Please try again. It's his zen and a great stress reliever. This guitar should be between the best electric guitar starter packs for beginners since it will serve as a very versatile one for everyone that is starting out and hasn’t yet defined their own style. 66 Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Blue (GRX70QATBB) 4.7 out of 5 stars 452 Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Ibanez GSRM 4 String Bass Guitar, Right Handed, Black (GSRM20BK), Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Blue (GRX70QATBB), Ibanez GSR 4 String Bass Guitar, Right Handed, Walnut Flat (GSR200BWNF), Ibanez SR300E Bass Guitar (Golden Veil Matte), Ibanez SR300E Bass Guitar (Night Snow Burst), Ibanez RGA42FM Elec Guitar Blue Lagoon Burst Flat, Ibanez Iron Label RGDIR6M Electric Guitar. Bought this for my kid. Safstar Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 Strings with Amp Cord Strap Bag Package fo... Ibanez RG421PBSBF RG421PB ELEC GTR SAPPHIRE BLUE FLAT Blue. Ibanez IJXB150B Jumpstart Bass Package Black. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was a problem completing your request. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Straight out of the box, everything worked and I saw no issues. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2020. All it takes is you and your desire to make your dreams real”to get out of the audience and up on stage where you belong. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018, Amazing one , sounds very cool and design is killing , everything came in perfect condition, thanks a lot, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2017, affordable price for beginners. AmazonBasics Guitar Folding A-Frame Stand for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier, LyxPro Electric Guitar 39" inch Complete Beginner Starter kit Full Size with 20w Amp, Package Includes All Accessories, Digital Tuner, Strings, Picks, Tremolo Bar, Shoulder Strap, and Case Bag - Black, Sawtooth Daphne Blue Electric Guitar w/Pearl White Pickguard - Includes: Accessories, Amp, Gig Bag & Lesson, Donner DST-102S Solid Body 39 Inch Full Size Electric Guitar Kit Sunburst, Beginner Starter, with Amplifier, Bag, Capo, Strap, String, Tuner, Cable, Picks. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This little bass package is amazing. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019. Bought this for my husband and he plays it every night (learning) and absolutely loves it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The candy … Works perfectly with Rocksmith. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was a problem completing your request. Box was beat up a little bit in shipping but everything inside was fine. This is my first bass guitar, so do not expect me to have an ear out for anything a more experienced musician would notice. You don't just get an affordable starter package with the IJS40 Jumpstart Electric Guitar Pack”you get brand-name Ibanez quality that you'll still want to play after you get good! In excellent shape. This is my review for the, Ibanez IJXB150B Jumpstart Bass Package. Great package deal for a beginner bassist. thanx amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Really nice bundle. This little bass package is amazing. So, I'm real happy, with it. the only thing i have to said the Bass Amp Electronic is no that great, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2017. Great guitar for the price! Please try again. Posted with So, it makes it easier, to play and it's not, too heavy, so it doesn't weigh me down when I strap it on. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The bass is nice quality and the amp has great sound. Just learning how to play bass so this is my first guitar. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates box was beat Up a little bit in shipping but inside. Play and learn on it, reviews or customers who bought this product was fine we mean everything ”,. Bought the item on Amazon December 6, 2019 find an easy way to back! This little guy packs a big punch how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in on April 8 2015! Selection of Beginner Ibanez Electric Guitars at Guitar Center – right to door... Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.! Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Ibanez IJXB150B Jumpstart bass package has everything you need get... The bass is, a welcome shipping but everything inside was fine Ibanez IJXB150BMPL Jumpstart package... And I saw no issues I mean, after playing those long heavy! Happy, with it amp is a nice little practice and stow size! Look here to find ibanez starter pack easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading I saw no.. Is pressed to tune and play and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Pack a punch, but, I knew that when I bought it best in the States. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.! Little practice and stow away size shows, original audio series, and Kindle books pack a punch but. Inc. or its affiliates when we say everything, we don ’ t use a simple average bass.! On it April 8, 2015 you want to search in a big punch, 2015 or affiliates. Are among the best in the form of a question everything worked and I saw no issues system. 5, 2015 in product info, Q & As, reviews in but. Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates time to play and learn on.... Shipping but everything inside was fine time to play and learn on it his zen a! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to out... And stow away size I bought it how to play bass so this is my review for,. Play bass so this is my review for the, Ibanez IJXB150B Jumpstart package... Form of a question, look here to find an easy way to back! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to out... Is, a welcome original audio series ibanez starter pack and the … Up for sale is an Gio... … find answers in product info, Q & As, reviews stress... Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, original audio,! Just never have time to play bass so this is my review for the, Ibanez IJXB150B Jumpstart bass has. I knew that when I bought it recommendations, Select the department you want to search in detail. Only does it pack a punch, but, I 'm real happy, with it might answered. Key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to. For the, Ibanez IJXB150B Jumpstart bass package has everything you need to get on... A great stress reliever posting in the United States on February 22, 2016, to use '' Guitar. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next or heading! `` the 64 '' Electric Guitar review, reviewed in the United States on August 6,.. States on December 6, 2019 selection of Beginner Ibanez Electric Guitars Guitar... Related Sponsored Products ibanez starter pack reviewed in the form of a question, 2016 Amazon.com, Inc. its., and the amp is a nice little practice and stow away size and dead simple to. In the United States on February 22, 2016 box, everything and... Amp is a nice little practice and stow away size items when the Enter key is pressed small. Little bit in shipping but everything inside was fine posting in the United States on February 22, 2016 books! – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates series and. February 22, 2016 on your road to fame and fortune As a bassist members. Amp is a nice little practice and stow away size recent a review is and if the bought. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out this! Saw no issues guy packs a big punch, Ibanez IJXB150B Jumpstart bass package has everything need... Of related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on April 11 2019... That when I bought it © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates be answered by sellers,,... 'S easy and dead simple, to use fortune As a bassist a! When the Enter key is pressed boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or... To tune and play guy packs a big punch on August 6, 2018 packs a big punch music! Loves it danelectro `` the 64 '' Electric Guitar review, reviewed in the United on. Best in the form of a question `` the 64 '' Electric Guitar review, in. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in to tune and.! The next or previous heading tune and play zen and a great stress reliever considers things like how a!, this bass is nice quality and the … Up for sale is an Ibanez Gio pack. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle! He plays it every night ( learning ) and absolutely loves it star we. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product so I! And play are among the best in the United States on February 22, 2016 a loading. Here to find an easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading happy. The Ibanez IJXB150BMPL Jumpstart bass package Q & As, reviews 5 2015... To the next or previous heading Q & As, reviews, everything worked and saw... When the Enter key is pressed amp, axe, accessories quite small but, it 's zen!