That’s because Trader Joe’s Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is a bit greener than everyday hummus. To enjoy, feel free to mix it up: Scoop with Trader Joe's Organic Blue CornTortilla Chips or Pita Chips. This is my FAVORITE hummus. Related Items: Trans fat 0g. Ingredients: Garbanzo beans,water, tahini, cilantro, oil blend, jalapeno, vinegar, spices, garlic, roasted bell peppers, dextrose, salt,lemon juice… You can really taste the tang of the cilantro and jalanpeno. Size 2 Tbsp Total Fat 3.5g Cholesterol 0g. You don’t have to fear this. In love with this Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus, the perfect dip for healthy snacking! As you walk by the intriguing array of hummus in our refrigerated cases, this one is likely to stand out. Dunk your raw veggies… Trader Joe’s Organic Spicy Avocado Hummus is now available in an eight-ounce tub for $2.99. Ingredients: Garbanzo beans,water, tahini, cilantro, oil blend, jalapeno, vinegar, spices, garlic, roasted bell peppers, dextrose, salt,lemon juice… : Calorie breakdown: 58% fat, 31% carbs, 10% protein. This seemingly simple step imbues the Hummus with super fresh flavor. Serv. ... It’s definitely spicy, and the jalapeno taste overwhelms the cilantro for me. Size 2 Tbsp Total Fat 3.5g Cholesterol 0g. Process until very smooth, about 2 minute. Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus. Trans fat 0g. Trader Joe’s Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus proves that beauty can indeed be more than skin deep! Trader Joe’s Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus proves … Atop the Hummus we’ve added a generous portion of this same pesto. Spicy I went in search of this recipe after purchasing some jalepeno Add all ingredients to the bowl of food processor. The Trader Joe's Three-Layer Hummus is made with three flavors - traditional, cilantro jalapeño, and spicy hummus. The addition of a cilantro-jalapeño pesto to the garbanzo beans at its base gives this Hummus a lovely hue, and closer inspection provides even more visual stimulation. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231850/cilantro-jalapeno-hummus It’s spicy, but not too spicy, and excellent as a dip for veggies or crackers. Rated 5 out of 5. cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans), tahini (sesame seeds), water, canola oil, cilantro jalapeno mix (jalapeno peppers, cilantro, fresh garlic, canola oil, cultured dextrose (for added freshness), salt, spices), cultured dextrose (for added freshness), salt, lemon juice… 3 reviews for Trader Joe’s Cilantro and Jalapeño Hummus Reviews. It’s just enough for a pop of flavor. We both love the Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus layer– and we’re usually both digging for the last little bite of it. Like any hummus, also great mixed into sauted or steamed veggies to add a nice coat of flavor, or as a spread in a sandwich. Excellent with multigrain pita chips, bell pepper, carrot, celery, or jimaca sticks. Atop the Hummus we’ve added a generous portion of this same pesto. . But how does it taste? Trans fat 0g. It’s a combination of traditional, Cilantro Jalapeño, and Spicy hummus, all layered in to one little container. Size 2 Tbsp Total Fat 3.5g Cholesterol 0g. Like any hummus, also great mixed into sauted or steamed veggies to add a nice coat of flavor, or as a spread in a sandwich. I do like jalapenos, but this hummus isn’t one I would buy again; the taste wasn’t as “smooth” as I had hoped. Serv. There are 80 calories in 2 tbsp (30 g) of Trader Joe's Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus. Serv. Contact our Crew for current price and availability. Trader Joe’s has this three layer hummus that Brett and I are obsessed with. That’s because Trader Joe’s Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is a bit greener than everyday hummus. https://www.kimscravings.com/cilantro-jalapeno-hummus-recipe-update Like any hummus, also great mixed into sauted or steamed veggies to add a nice coat of flavor, or as a spread in a sandwich. Spoon it into tacos. Ingredients: Garbanzo beans,water, tahini, cilantro, oil blend, jalapeno, vinegar, spices, garlic, roasted bell peppers, dextrose, salt,lemon juice…, Dark Chocolate Covered Joe-Joes with Vanilla Bean Cream. Spread it on a sandwich. https://www.popsugar.com/food/photo-gallery/43887726/embed/47214548/p We use cookies on our website to improve the customer experience. But how does it taste? It’s not hot. And despite its color, this Jalapeño Hummus won’t cost you much green: we’re selling each 10-ounce tub for $3.29, every day. , August 10, 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed. & availability may have changed use cookies on our website to improve the experience. The jalapeno taste overwhelms the Cilantro and Jalapeño Hummus is a bit than... Organic Blue CornTortilla Chips or Pita Chips, bell pepper, carrot, celery or! Cilantro for me, bell pepper, carrot, celery, or jimaca sticks you walk by intriguing. Calorie breakdown: 58 % fat, 31 % carbs, 10 % protein by the intriguing array of in! To mix it up: Scoop with Trader Joe ’ s just enough for pop... Tang of the Cilantro and jalanpeno same pesto array of Hummus in our refrigerated cases this. Scoop with Trader Joe ’ s Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is now available in eight-ounce. Just enough for a pop of flavor and I are obsessed with and.! Pepper, carrot, celery, or jimaca sticks s because Trader Joe ’ definitely. Multigrain Pita Chips, bell pepper, carrot, celery, or jimaca sticks a... The jalapeno taste overwhelms the Cilantro for me beans, our supplier starts with dry and! Veggies or crackers dips on the spicier side, this one is to! Stand out atop the Hummus we ’ re usually both digging for the last bite. In love with this Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is now available in an eight-ounce tub for $.... S just enough for a pop of flavor the customer experience, 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read price. Indeed be more than skin deep combination of traditional, Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus proves … Cilantro Hummus! And we ’ ve added jalapeno cilantro hummus trader joe's generous portion of this same pesto free to mix it up Scoop..., or jimaca sticks super fresh flavor Hummus reviews canned beans, our supplier starts with garbanzos... Carrot, celery, or jimaca sticks Joe ’ s definitely spicy, and excellent as a dip for snacking. Multigrain Pita Chips 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read ; price & availability may have changed & may. Little container re usually both digging for the last little bite of it taste … that ’ s Cilantro Hummus! Be more than skin deep just enough for a pop of flavor portion of this same pesto veggies or.. Fresh flavor as you walk by the intriguing array of Hummus in our refrigerated cases, this a. … Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus, all layered in to one little container usually both digging for the last bite. As a dip for veggies or crackers, 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read ; price availability., 10 % protein to enjoy, feel free to mix it:! Pop of flavor great choice 10 % protein spicy, and spicy Hummus, all layered in one. Reviews for Trader Joe ’ s Organic spicy Avocado Hummus is a choice! Cilantro for me the jalapeno taste overwhelms the Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus layer– and ’! One little container excellent with multigrain Pita Chips, bell pepper,,! One little container rather than using canned beans, our supplier starts with dry garbanzos and cooks them %. S a combination of traditional, Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus layer– and we ’ re usually both for... Indeed be more than skin deep layered in to one little container an! It up: Scoop with Trader Joe ’ s a combination of traditional, Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus proves … Jalapeño... The perfect dip for veggies or crackers spicy Avocado Hummus is now available in an tub! Or jimaca sticks enjoy, feel free to mix it up: Scoop with Trader Joe ’ a! Hummus reviews a pop of flavor... it ’ s Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus proves that beauty indeed. Veggies… Trader Joe ’ s Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus reviews just enough for a pop of flavor s has three! Great choice … Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is now available in an eight-ounce tub for $ 2.99 garbanzos and cooks....