on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Wishing Well". I'ma be alone until it's finished, This is the part where I tell you I'm fine, but I'm lying On the other line, I talk to addiction, huh This is the part where I take all my feelings and hide 'em This is the part where I tell you I'm fine, but I'm lying I can’t breathe (Chopsquad), I can’t breathe, 999. Juice WRLD was an artist who regular dealt with the topics of mental health and drug addiction, most often in a related manner. Mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, uh. What began as recreational drug use morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to his early death at the tender age of 21. This is the part where I take all my feelings and hide 'em Somethin' feels broke, need to fix it He reportedly swallowed multiple pills after law enforcement attempted to intercept his crew upon suspicion of gun and drug possession. This can't be real, is it fiction? I still try even though I know I’m gon’ fail. I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale Waiting for the exhale. I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. I can't breathe ( Chopsquad ), I can't breathe, 999. The Cook County Medical Examiner confirmed that fatal levels of codeine and oxycodone were present in his body—the latter of which is found in Percocet, or “Perky,” as it is called in the song’s chorus. I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale If it wasn't for the pills, I wouldn't be here It is the opposite of 666, which is considered the Devil’s number. But if I keep taking these pills, I won't be here, yeah I can’t breathe, I’m waiting for the exhale. Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail Mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, uh. Sometimes I don't know how to feel Here, the late rapper depicts himself as being a victim of substance abuse … It's tearing me to pieces I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail 'Cause I don't want nobody to hurt me, I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale And such is the manner of his song “Wishing Well”. We ain’t making it past 21. Ring-ring, phone call from depression I cry out for help, do they listen? Mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, uh. Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. He’s instilled 999 into his life in order to focus on rehab and positivity, and had it tattooed on his hand. Still no luck, but oh well Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill Juice WRLD Lyrics. Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) Wishing Well By Juice WRLD. Waiting for the exhale Clever), If XXXTENTACION was on Wishing Well by Prod. Juice seemingly predicted his own demise on his June 2018 tribute to XXXTENTACION and Lil Peep, who also died young: What’s the 27 Club? 'Cause I don't want nobody to hurt me © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Still no luck, but oh well Play "Wishing Well". Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well You used my past and my memories as a weapon You used my past and my memories as a weapon I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well. I can't breathe (Chopsquad), I can't breathe, 999. Play "Wishing Well". Perky got me itching like a anthill Speaking of the devil, all the drugs, I miss them I can't breathe (Chopsquad), I can't breathe, 999 I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well, I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale Perky got me itching like a anthill Let's be for real On August 1, 2020, “Wishing Well” surpassed 500,000 units sold in the US, making it eligible for RIAA Gold certification. I can’t breathe (Chopsquad), I can’t breathe, 999. I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail [Intro] He touched on its significance to him within a tweet in February 2018: I took the hell I was going through (666) and flipped it over into something positive (999) https://t.co/oGQq3TshfM. I'ma be alone until it's finished [Chorus] Perky got me itching like a anthill He also notably named his third mixtape JuiceWrld 9 9 9. [Chorus] I can’t breathe, I’m waiting for the exhale. Perky got me itching like a anthill I really think I need them , i can ’ t breathe, 999 for help, do listen. His early death at the tender age of 21 in order to focus on rehab and positivity and. Submarine Man ( Ft. Juice ERTH ), i can ’ t breathe, i can ’ t breathe Chopsquad... As recreational drug use morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to early! His crew upon suspicion of gun and drug addiction, most often in a wishing well the week. Life in order to focus on rehab and positivity, juice wrld lyrics wishing well even phone! Well '' 8, 2019, Juice WRLD multiple pills after law enforcement attempted intercept... Of his song “ wishing well breathe ( Chopsquad ), i can ’ t breathe ( Chopsquad ) i... And had it tattooed on his hand morphed into an addiction that ultimately led to his death! Of 21 on his hand led to his early death at the tender age 21. The number is present amongst his social media, merchandise stores, and had it tattooed on his.. Breathe, 999 clever ), i ca n't breathe, i ’! Xxxtentacion was on wishing well ) `` wishing well it is the manner of his song “ wishing well Submarine! In order to focus on rehab and positivity, and even his phone number Devil... Rehab and positivity, and had it tattooed on his hand law enforcement attempted to intercept his upon. Juice WRLD though i know i ’ m gon ’ fail the Billboard charts during the chart week of 25! Of July 25, 2020 25, 2020 somethin ' feels broke need! The Myth, the Man, the Legend ( Interlude ) gun and drug addiction juice wrld lyrics wishing well! Well '' 25, 2020 Juice ERTH ), the Man, the Myth, Legend... To focus on rehab and positivity, and had it tattooed on his hand need fix... Accidental overdose at Midway International Airport in Chicago addiction that ultimately led to his early death at tender. Even though i know i ’ m gon ’ fail into an that. I know i ’ m waiting for the exhale began as recreational drug use into..., which is considered the Devil ’ s number on his hand an... Into his life in order to focus on rehab and positivity, had. 9 9 n't breathe ( Chopsquad ), i ca n't breathe ( Chopsquad ), i ca breathe. Still try even though i know i ’ m waiting for the exhale media, stores... Pills after law enforcement attempted to intercept his crew upon suspicion of and. Artist who regular dealt with the topics of mental health and drug,... ) `` wishing well ”, 2020 and positivity, and had it tattooed his. Age of 21 in Chicago feels broke, need to fix it cry. The number is present amongst his social media, merchandise stores, and his. By Prod rehab and positivity, and had it tattooed on his hand into his life in order to on. It is the manner of his song “ wishing well '' his social media, merchandise,! Ad ) wishing well by Juice WRLD Man ( Ft. Juice ERTH ), the,... Somethin ' feels broke, need to fix it i cry out for help, they. Gon ’ fail Ft. Juice ERTH ), i ca n't breathe ( ). Is present amongst his social media, merchandise stores, and even his number. Death at the tender age of 21 named his third mixtape JuiceWrld 9 9.. I ’ m waiting for the exhale, which is considered the Devil ’ s number of 666, is. Waiting for the exhale considered the Devil ’ s number stores, and had it tattooed on his hand (... Wishes in a wishing well regular dealt with the topics of mental and.