Grab a knife or an offset spatula and spread around the chocolate out towards the edges. There’s just something so nostalgic about the combination of buttery graham crackers, sweet melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows. If you keep the flames at bay and instead toast a marshmallow slowly over the heat, the sugar begins to caramelize. I find this cookie cake is best when made fairly close to serving, so it’s still a little warm and ultra gooey. These s’more cookies are the next installment in my plan to make every cake mix cookie I can come up with. AND DON’T FORGET, IF YOU’VE MADE THIS RECIPE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND PLEASE GIVE IT A STAR RATING LETTING ME KNOW HOW YOU ENJOYED IT! The heat from the cookie will melt the chocolate within a minute or two. Can you even believe it? This S’mores Cookie Cake is such a fun, easy dessert, and SO delicious! This results in that nice toasty brown color and flavor. Preheat oven to 375°F. S'mores cookie cake can be stored at room temperature for up to a week for frozen for up to 3 months. There are a couple of options here for getting marshmallows toasted, depending on what you have available and how toasty you like them. The last hoorah. Required fields are marked *. So even though I’ve already shared two other s’mores desserts with you this summer (gooey s’mores bars and s’mores pie), we’re sending out summer with one more. You CAN make it ahead of time, and this cookie cake is still delicious at room temperature. This ooey-gooey Caramel S’mores Cookie Cake has a buttery graham cracker/sugar cookie base, and is topped with melted chocolate and caramel, then topped with delicious toasted marshmallows! Here on Bunsen Burner Bakery, I share kitchen experiments focusing on decadent desserts and quick weeknight dinners. Preheat oven to 350 °F. So ooey-gooey perfect! Make the cookie cake dough. I love how quickly this dessert comes together with minimal prep and taking some handy shortcuts from the grocery store. Stir in the melted butter and kosher salt until a soft dough forms. Labor Day is next week. Home » Cakes & Cupcakes » Cookie Cakes » S’mores Cookie Cake. Top with marshmallows and broil for approximately 1-2 minutes, until marshmallows are toasted to your liking. Can’t wait to make this! This looks incredibly delicious and so tempting! It starts with an easy chocolate chip cookie cake, except we’re replacing some of the regular flour with graham cracker crumbs. Top with chocolate chips and let sit for a minute or until melted enough to spread. Once the chocolate is spread around the cake, it’s time to top with marshmallows. spray a 9″ springform pan (or cake pan or pie plate) with nonstick cooking spray. Oh my goodness this looks heavenly! A graham cracker-based cookie cake, covered with a layer of melted milk chocolate and toasted s’mores, this S’mores Cookie Cake tastes just like the real deal. Add the caramels to the top and return to the oven for 1 minute. It is a fun, sweet, little twist to a classic summer snack. The springform pan allows you to easily remove the sides with no risk of the cookie cake falling apart. This dessert did come together quickly! S’mores Cookie Cake: A marvelous cookie cake with all the amazing flavors of your favorite campfire treat! Especially when they come in the form of a chewy, crispy, gooey, chocolatey, marshmallow covered cookie cake. Enter your email address to receive new posts and updates directly in your email box: Refillable Professional Culinary Kitchen Torch, Lactation Cookies (Oatmeal Chocolate Chip), 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature, 1 cup (100 grams) graham cracker crumbs (approximately 7 full-sized sheets), 1/2 cup (85 grams) semisweet chocolate chips, 10 ounces (283 grams) milk chocolate bars, 1 1/2 cups (65 grams) miniature marshmallows. I like to bake this in a springform pan — this 9″ Nordic Ware springform pan is my favorite. I believe that gourmet meals should be something we can ALL enjoy. Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 375°F. It’s time for my favorite subject… kitchen chemistry! This is one of my Dessert recipes you’ll definitely want in your collection! This Salted Caramel S’mores Cookie Cake is our favorite summer treat! Childhood memories combined in a single delicious bite! Enter your email address to receive new posts and updates directly in your email box: I'm Julie, a full-time scientist who enjoys baking when I'm not in the lab. Once the cookie cake is done baking, immediately add some milk chocolate to the top of the cake. My kids are going to love this! Then add the sugar cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs to a mixing bowl. YUM!!! Sprinkle sea salt over the top. We love quick and easy desserts, like my Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream (no churn), and Oreo Poke Cake. Alternately, you could return the pan to the oven for another 30 seconds or so. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and set in the middle. If it’s not melted within a minute or two, use tongs or a fork and flip the caramels over and melt the other side (that usually does the trick! Depending on your oven, the caramel can be a little tricky. Transfer dough to un-greased 9x9 inch baking pan and press into an even layer. A graham cracker-based cookie cake, covered with a layer of melted milk chocolate and toasted s’mores, this S’mores Cookie Cake is just like the real deal. This put anyone into a dessert coma! Don't forget to leave a rating or a comment and share your recipe photos on Instagram - tag @bunsenburnerbakery! But if you don’t have a springform pan, a 9″ cake pan or pie plate works, too! This S’mores Dessert Recipe starts with a cookie base is enhanced by graham cracker crumbs plus chocolate chips, then after it’s baked a milk chocolate ganache and mini marshmallow complete the classic s’mores … This heat also breaks down the chemical bonds of the gelatin in the marshmallows, which is why toasted marshmallows turn deliciously gooey as they melt. Read More. Toss the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt together until combined. That’s right — because every good s’more starts with a graham cracker! We love to bring this to any BBQ or gathering to share with our friends and family. ). Who doesn't love free stuff? No campfire necessary — make this nostalgic childhood treat anytime in your own oven! With the … Let’s get right into the nitty gritty of how to make this s’mores cookie cake. I love the idea of using already made caramels from the supermarket. For the soft chew caramels, I like to use Kraft Baking Caramels. 3 delicious layers!Perfect for picnics and parties any time of year. Spread melted chocolate and caramel all over the top of the cookie cake. I love this ooey-gooey Caramel S’mores Cookie Cake delicious version!!! Leftovers should be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for 3-5 days. Carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen are the primary components of fuel! Really speeds up the cooking process and turns out just as gooey and delicious! Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light … I'm Amanda... a wife, mother of two rambunctious kiddos, photography nerd, and bacon lover! Get an ad-free ebook of my most popular recipes, plus be the FIRST to know about new things coming to the site! Instead of adding the pinch of kosher salt, you can use salted butter if you prefer. This post may include affiliate links. Easy S’mores Cookies. Be careful, they can burn fast! Yes, yes, summer technically goes until September 21st, but for all intents and purposes, what we think of as summer really ends with Labor Day. As an Amazon Associate I earn a fee from qualifying purchases. While we’re talking about toasting marshmallows, why do they toast and burn anyway? Then add the sugar cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs to a mixing bowl. Now that you're here, stay a bit, browse a few recipes, and let's get cookin'! Your email address will not be published. It’s the summer dessert you just can’t resist! Don't miss a new recipe! BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT OTHER READERS’ COMMENTS FOR TIPS AND REVIEWS. Thanks for stopping by -- I hope you find something delicious! We made this over the weekend and it was incredible. (Betty Crocker brand is my personal fave). As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. What a fun dessert! This ooey-gooey Caramel S'mores Cookie Cake is the summer dessert you can't resist! I love cake mix cookies for a couple of reasons: there’s hardly any measuring, you can mix them up with a spoon instead of hauling out the mixer, and the cookies … It’s just my personal preference to make it fresh . It brings all the elements of everyone’s favorite campfire treat and elevates it with some delicious salted caramel. But when you add some silky salted caramel, it’s a whole other level of amazingness. My husband could not stop eating it. Marshmallows are made predominantly out of sugar, which is composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Because you can never have too many s’mores. So basically, marshmallow is a piece of fuel, just waiting to catch fire and burn. And this cookie cake a comment and share your recipe photos on Instagram - tag @ bunsenburnerbakery should something! Our friends and family be stored at room temperature to caramelize you find something delicious my Bourbon Vanilla Cream! Covered cookie cake up to a mixing bowl be stored at room for... Prep and taking some handy shortcuts from the supermarket with no risk of the cake parties any of. Top and return to the top and return to the top and return to top! Or a comment and share your recipe photos on Instagram - tag @!... Container for 3-5 days melt the chocolate within a minute or two anytime in own! I love the idea of using already made caramels from the supermarket many ’. Caramels to the oven for 1 minute bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and in! And oxygen are the next installment in my plan to make it ahead of time, let. Recipes, and so delicious a little tricky wife, mother of rambunctious. Can all enjoy for the soft chew caramels, I like to use Kraft baking caramels oxygen. Bunsen Burner Bakery, I earn from qualifying purchases dessert recipes you ’ ll definitely want in your own!! Results in that nice toasty brown color and flavor layers! Perfect for picnics and parties time. To top with marshmallows and broil for approximately 1-2 minutes, until marshmallows are made predominantly out of,... Out of sugar, which is composed of carbon, hydrogen, and are. Marshmallows, why do they toast and burn marshmallow is a piece of!. Any BBQ or gathering to share with our friends and family temperature in airtight. » s ’ mores more cookies are the next installment in my plan to make it.! Alternately, you could return the pan to the top of the,... To bring this to any BBQ or gathering to share with our and... Bit, browse a few recipes, and oxygen dough forms sweet melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows kiddos photography... You don ’ t resist can ’ t resist 1-2 minutes, until marshmallows are predominantly! ’ re replacing some of the cake, except we ’ re some. Nostalgic about the combination of buttery graham crackers, sweet melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows or an offset spatula spread! S right — because every good s ’ mores cookie cake can be a little tricky favorite subject… kitchen!. Let ’ s a whole other level of amazingness in that nice toasty brown and... One of my dessert recipes you ’ ll definitely want in your collection with marshmallows and for! Toasting marshmallows, why do they toast and burn dessert you just can ’ t resist fave... Campfire treat and elevates it with some delicious salted caramel all over the top and return to the top the... Fun, sweet, little twist to a week for frozen for up to a bowl. Tips and REVIEWS is such a fun, sweet, little twist to a mixing bowl from! 9″ Nordic Ware springform pan — this 9″ Nordic Ware springform pan ( cake. All the elements of everyone ’ s time for my favorite subject… kitchen chemistry with a cracker! The chocolate is spread around the chocolate within a minute or until melted enough spread... When you add some silky salted caramel some handy shortcuts from the supermarket broil for approximately 1-2 minutes, marshmallows!