Our 31-day calendar of meals and tips shows you how to cook more and love it with fun, family-friendly meals that come together quickly and deliciously. I am excited to have it with potatoes and roasted veggies. Bring on the flavor! The flecks of parsley in the goat cheese and the tempting aroma of garlic were just as you would expect from fresh ingredients. Easy-peasy-done, that’s how this busy mom likes it! Thank you Fabiola! Beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. A spoonful of whipped goat cheese stirred into a warm bowl of pasta makes an instant light and creamy sauce full of fresh herb flavors. ). No chopping needed, put everything in the food processor for 1 minute. Whipped goat cheese is a quick and easy recipe inspired by classic French flavors. When you start your Amazon shopping on Half Her Size we receive a small commission. You will love the herbs Amanda they are a fabulous way to keep fresh herbs on hand for weeks at a time. I used to grab a fresh herbs while I was shopping. Whipped goat cheese is one of the greatest things on earth! staple to go on everything. Thank you! Add goat cheese, cream cheese, red pepper flakes, lemon and black pepper to the … I am so excited to officially partner with Gourmet Garden Herbs. Process until smooth and creamy. Whip for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth. Read for Inspiration & Ideas, © 2016 HALF HER SIZE | DESIGNED BY CHELSEY MARIE. 4. Get Weight Loss Coaching https://www.elliekrieger.com/recipe/watermelon-herbed-goat-cheese-whip This post is sponsored by Gourmet Garden. I love whipped goat cheese! I used Lightly Dried parsley and stir-in chunky garlic to make my whipped goat cheese. Whip for 60-90 seconds until smooth. Such a perfect appetizer and your photos are great! Using a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip together the heavy cream and honey until … It only took 10 minutes from getting the ingredients out to spooning the seemingly indulgent spread into a serving dish. Serve with desired sides. Make the goat cheese spread: In a food processor or combine the goat cheese, salt, lemon juice, honey (if you want the goat cheese spread to be sweet) 1-2 teaspoons of the fresh thyme. Process until all the ingredients combine into a smooth, spreadable mixture -about 1 minute. Photo: Allison Miksch; Styling: Lindsey Lower, Serves 8 (serving size: about 1 1/2 tbsp.). For the whipped goat cheese dip. No-cook appetizer that only takes 10 minutes to make. Yes these herbs are perfect for everything. It was a perfect fit for our no fuss menu. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "ourladofseche-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks for this Recipe"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "aafcd87e06f6e54e837639dd0fce2038"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B00LEWUWMO,B005PP9ACY,B00004RFNI,B00AMR3EP4"; Assemble the crostini: Spread a tablespoon or so of the goat cheese on one side of each toasted baguette slice. https://www.stacyssnacks.com/recipes/lemon-rosemary-whipped-goat-cheese Serve with the crudités I love sharing products that fit into my family’s busy healthy eating lifestyle. All you need are a few simple ingredients to make this lemon-herb goat cheese spread perfect for pairing with crackers or veggies. Amen! Whipped goat cheese is quickly becoming my favorite quick and easy appetizer recipe. I have been adding little scoops to eggs, pasta, and salad. I agree that the game changer in healthy foods is flavor. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/honey-lemon-whipped-goat-cheese Hundreds of delicious recipes, paired with simple sides, that can be on your table in 45 minutes or less. The best part? 2. Serve over pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, or toast. Who ever said that chicken wings, doughnuts, and pizza couldn't be healthy? I am with you I have these herbs on hand at all times. All Rights Reserved. A healthy alternative to the usual cheesy dips found at parties, potlucks, and picnics. Forget crackers, I could eat this with a spoon. This whipped goat cheese with lemon and herbs is my latest favorite no-cook AND no-chop (hello!) Add the peppers and cook them over medium, tossing and turning them frequently until they blister. Quick dinner ideas, nutrition tips, and fresh seasonal recipes. It is so good! Fortunately, Gourmet Garden has developed a Lightly Dried line featuring a selection of chopped herbs including ginger and chili flakes (which I couldn’t grow if I wanted to). // ]]> You said it lady, easy peasy! 1. //