Singer-songwriter Ruby King sings Jeff Buckley. Check Out. My body turns And yearns for a. Oh, lover, you should've come over Cause it's not too late. A sleep that won't ever come. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Lover, You Should've Come Over (Jeff Buckley) no Cifra Club. Antonio Toni – Lover, You Should’ve Come Over (Jeff Buckley cover) The piano and echoing drum that lead off Antonio Toni’s take on “Lover” are enough to catch anyone’s attention, and his voice seals the deal, especially his overdubbed backing vocals. Alex Lacorcia on guitar. Looking out the door I see the rain / Fall upon the funeral mourners / Parading in a wake of sad relations / As their shoes fill up with water / And maybe I'm too young / To Lonely is the room, the bed is made The open window lets the rain in Burning in the corner Is the only one who dreams he had you with him. Lover, lover lover lover love love lover love love Aadd9/C# Cmaj7 Bmadd11 Aadd9/C# G6/B Aadd9 F#5 Em-Em9-Em7 Loooooooooooooooooooooooo- lover you should've come over Em Dsus2/D C Em9 Cause it's not too late.) Kelly Johnson and Paul Shepherd perform Lover, You Should've Come Over by Jeff Buckley live at The Crowd of Favours in Leeds.