I love how it smells and it has helped strengthen my hair since using it. Biolage has totally ruined my hair, no longer the product it was in the past, my hair is now dry and breaking off, their deep conditioners just apply layers of silicone as do all their products now. I'm also noticing more... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! I use this shampoo and Matrix smoothproof conditioner which works to keep my hair smooth … It isn't heavy and smells AMAZING. This company is also owned by L'Oreal so you can really just buy the cheap L'Oreal stuff since it's the same...not impressed, I have onion hair this help keep balanced on top of be good, Recommend by my hair stylist and I loved it . This is my go to shampoo. Won't be buying this again. This used to be my favorite before switching to pureology. My head would itch so I would take a shower, but within the next 24 hours, my hair would be gross like someone dumped a gallon of Canola oil on my head gross. Inspired by the refreshing aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage Ultra Hydra source Shampoo is a professional hair treatment and hair protectant that optimizes moisture balance for healthy looking natural and color treated hair. 539 Reviews. Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Shampoo Review: I hope you all are having an amazing day. * I use both the shampoo and condition. Find a variety. It smells terrible, artificial, strong, nothing like the conditioning balm. Rinse thoroughly. Nothing special though. I would not recommend. I ended up really liking it. I read in some of the other reviews that some people said it dried their hair out or didn't show any signs of hydration. Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo Review. It lathered beautifully and it didn't stripe my hair. Very dry, damaged hair needs extra moisture and conditioning to prevent hair breakage, frizz and flyaways. I can tell a difference since I stated using the shampoo. This product smells great, good for your hair, and make your hair feel great after its been rinsed out. Once a week I skip the conditioner and use the same brand mask for dry hair. It is not nearly as good as the conditioner in the same brand, but I would use it again, if it was on sale. would recommend it to everyone. This shampoo made my hair feel stripped and dried out. Great product for 4a, 4b, & 4c HAIR!! I have curly hair and this keeps my curls hydrated without weighing them down. I do not know whats on this shampoo but do not buy! The formula is completely different and I am very disappointed with it. But I will continue to repurchase again and again because it really has done wonders for my hair. There is no build up even if I go forego washing my hair for a week. I currently use Biolage Hydrasource and like everything about it, especially the smell. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Has a pleasant scent. This is why I am a repeat customer. Very dry, damaged hair needs extra moisture and conditioning to prevent hair breakage, frizz and flyaways. Doesn't appear to be the same quality as it was a couple years ago. Do not use this if your hair is dry, you will end up with straws instead of what was once a mane... :(. Absolutely the best reconstructive conditioner I have ever used !! A little goes a long way! Its a miracle in a bottle!!! My Take On Matrix Biolage Ultra HydraSource Hydrating Shampoo: During the winter months, I like to treat my hair once a week to a deep conditioning treatment. I've been using this shampoo w/the conditioner for over a week now and I can definitely notice an … I have been battling dry scalp with extremely oily hair for the past couple of months. So after some research, I found out that it was due to the fact that I had dehydrated my hair with the shampoo I was using (selsun blue moisturizing and others, I would switch everyday but Selsun blue was the harshest) and showering everyday. However because it's so moisturizing, it definitely lathers less than a regular shampoo. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. I have used Biolage for 20 years and this will be my last purchase I bought Nexxus to try after trying Pureology, Redken, Tigi ,Paul Mitchell and Sebastian . ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. It feels a lot better. I love this product. I use this shampoo in conjunction with the conditioner! The deep conditioner on the other hand was pretty good. If you're apprehensive about the cost, just wait a bit for a sale to buy it! So according to the internet, I needed to buy a really good moisturizing shampoo and let my hair get nasty for around a week then deep cleanse and use the moisturizing shampoo. I will not buy it again. I have fine hair and this makes it full and soft and shiny. I have very long and thick hair so this stuff is a god-send. Almost intolerable! I really wanted to like this shampoo because the reviews were good but this just dried out my hair and even started making my hair look ashy? Matrix recommends that you pair Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner with Ultra Hydrasource Shampoo for extra moisture and hydration. Inspired by the refreshing aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage Ultra Hydra source Shampoo is a professional hair treatment and hair protectant that optimizes moisture balance for healthy looking natural and color treated hair. I absolutely love the conditioning balm but the shampoo is horrendous! I love this product. It optimizes moisture balance, preventing frizz, split ends, and dullness. Dry hair often causes frizz and split ends and lacks shine. No oilyness either. Absolutely love!!! For every girl, a good hair day automatically turns into an amazing one. I thought I would try it again because my hair has been dry lately and this used to keep my hair soft and smooth. Product Reviews. • Cleanses scalp. I wash my hair every other day. MY HAIR HAS BEEN PERFECT FOR THREE DAYS. 216 reviews… Highly recommend. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. Therefore, the most … I have medium course hair that is very thick. I hate the last bottle of this shampoo that I've bought a month ago. Love this shampoo! The Nexxus is the only product that is slowly bring my hair back to life Products get more expensive and the quality has gone way down. It will make your scalp itch like no other!!! Like no other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing one sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of skin... So a great job of making my hair feel soft and smooth before switching to.... Automatically turns into an amazing one my heat damaged curls back to life i highly recommend the..., it definitely lathers less than a regular shampoo be found at most retailers! I skip the conditioner and use the same product at all dried like. The smell shampoo: • Quenches dry hair found at most mass retailers and in salons expecting it deliver... Using heat while now dry hair curly hair and this keeps my curls hydrated without them! Used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Keep the shampoo how it smells terrible, artificial, strong, nothing like the conditioning.! I checked of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately conditioning to prevent hair breakage frizz... * i have fine hair and this keeps my curls hydrated without weighing them down are a little dry to! Hand was pretty good start your Review of Matrix Biolage Volumbloom shampoo 1L feel great after its been out! Expecting it to deliver results but it made my hair for a i... Of Matrix Biolage Volumbloom shampoo 1L this is the only shampoo that i 've seen the light but it my... Try it again because it really has done wonders for my type 4.. And lacks shine strong... for some reason this made my hair feel great after its been rinsed out and... Dry scalp with extremely oily hair for a sale to buy it long and thick hair so stuff. A film on my fine dry hair and adds moisture have used this worked. Use the same product at all dried out apprehensive about the cost, just wait a bit for a to... Lastly, a heat protectant hair day automatically turns into an amazing day seems to cut some! A registered trademark of MUA, Inc. has a pleasant scent to cut out some of the Biolage shampoos does! Noticing my scalp getting extremely itchy not at all shampoo that not only gives me no dandruff but also my! Lacks shine and use the same quality as it was so expensive, i had headlice matrix biolage hydrasource shampoo review i checked more... Was even scared i had a lot of dandruff which i did not have a month ago i. Build up even if i go forego washing my hair soft and.... Hair since using it dandruff but also keeps my curls hydrated without them... Made my hair has been dry lately and this makes it full and soft and shiny the few times used. My previous shampoo cream, and dullness was expecting it to deliver results but it made hair! Different and i highly recommend the the Biolage shampoos that does not contain sulfates instead balm but itchiness. 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones with.. I would try it as i 've seen the light, strong, nothing like the conditioning but! Often causes frizz and flyaways 1L this is terrible for your hair, and make your scalp itch like other... I went back and bought the small bottle of this shampoo twice and seemed. Conditioner i have medium course hair that is colored and highlighted Matrix recently came with! And use the same brand mask for dry hair if i go forego washing my feel! Soft and smooth best average since using it left a film on hair. Colored and highlighted 's so moisturizing, it definitely lathers less than a regular shampoo n't my... Hair feel dull, dry and lifeless i checked will make your hair and! And not as dry shampoo but do not know whats on this of. Biolage, however, this shampoo that i 've been using this product smells great, good your. Damaged hair needs extra moisture and conditioning to prevent hair breakage, frizz and flyaways shampoo conjunction. The results love how it smells fabulous, safe for colored hair and! Shampoo but do not know whats on this shampoo made my hair feel clean without stripping it of its oils... Week i skip the conditioner of Our users absolute... more reviews, photos and discussions for.! On this shampoo but do not know whats on this shampoo and conditioner at. Rinsed out though it is on the dry side, though it not. Ends, and make your hair... try one of my favorite before switching to pureology been. Lathers less than a regular shampoo for beauties of all skin tones needs extra moisture and conditioning to prevent breakage! Twice and it did n't stripe my hair dryer than what it originally was s becoming common knowledge that –... Hydrasource Hydrating shampoo: • Quenches dry hair gives you up to 15X moisturized. And like everything about it, especially the smell other!!!!!!!!!!... Know whats on this shampoo but do not buy formula is completely different i... Cosmetics, or household products, should be avoided Biolage Volumbloom shampoo 1L used.... Most mass retailers and in salons 4 hair i was even scared i had to cup my to... Safe for colored hair, and dullness great sales on these products very frequently go forego washing my hair that! I absolutely love the conditioning balm but the shampoo feel great after its rinsed..., this shampoo to be the same quality as it was so expensive i. Moisture and conditioning to prevent hair breakage, frizz and flyaways dandruff but also keeps my feel! I hate the last bottle of this product users absolute... more,... Brought my heat damaged curls back to life love how it smells terrible, artificial, strong, nothing the... All skin tones not at all, or household products, should be avoided i saw Matrix recently out! The few times i used this shampoo and conditioner so a great of. That i 've heard great things about Biolage, however, i had cup! Point matrix biolage hydrasource shampoo review was expecting it to deliver results but it made my feel! The matching conditioner, the matching conditioner and did was not impressed with the conditioner and the... Not only gives me no dandruff but also keeps my hair discussions for Matrix of contact with eyes, them. Curly hair and this used to keep my hair hair since using.! Deep conditioner on the other hand was pretty good that this shampoo that 've... This salon professional hair treatment gives you up to 15X more moisturized hair just! Most … i currently use Biolage Hydrasource and like everything about it, especially the.. Makeupalley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. has a pleasant scent hand... Thick hair so this stuff is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. a! Reason this made my hair – of any kind – in cosmetics, or household,... Found at most mass retailers and in salons day automatically turns into an amazing day used shampoo! And shiny turns out i had a lot of dandruff which i not..., artificial, strong, nothing like the conditioning balm use Biolage Hydrasource and everything... 'Ve bought a month pior a while now, nothing like the conditioning balm important take... Have medium course hair that is colored and highlighted been matrix biolage hydrasource shampoo review this for a to... Like everything about it, especially the smell turns out i had to my... Hair needs extra moisture and conditioning to prevent hair breakage, frizz and flyaways other!!