( Matthew 11:28-30 KJV ) “Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I Will Give you Rest. Matthew 19:14 KJV. Matthew 19:14 - KJV - But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid... Study verse in the King James Version Matthew chapter 19 KJV (King James Version) 1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;. ( Matthew 19:14 KJV) “But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto Me: for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. Of such is the kingdom of heaven - The kingdom of heaven evidently means here the church. Matthew 19:14 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Matthew 19:14. kingdom heaven children. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. 2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.. 3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. However, it is up to the individual to "prove all things, and hold fast to that which is good" (I Thessalonians 5:21). Matthew 19:14. kingdom (See Scofield "Matthew 3:2") Other Scofield entries containing Matthew 19:14: Genesis 1:26 Matthew 19:13 : Matthew 19:15 >> DISCLAIMER: Church of the Great God (CGG) provides these resources to aid the individual in studying the Bible. Jesus said, Suffer little children, ... - Mark adds, he was much displeased at what the disciples said. It was a thing highly gratifying to him, and which he earnestly sought, that children should be brought to him, and a case where it was very improper that they should interfere. Matthew 19:14. ”!! Take My Yoke upon you, and Learn of Me; for I AM Meek and lowly in Heart: and ye shall find rest unto your Souls.