There are more filters to help you narrow down your choices, from Colour / Finish to Max Temperature. No problem reccomending this brand to, Latest review: This oven looks great and works fine easy to use has great features,but its made out of cheap stainless steel that scratches like crazy,also I had a faulty regulator on the back of this oven,leaking. However all of the knobs which are coated to look like they are stainless steel are now peeling, leaving a very cheap looking finish underneath. A handy tip - make sure you use our Dimensions filter and check the dimensions of your cabinetry so that you pick an oven that fits properly. I have an issue with my oven I purchased it from Harvey Norman the red light is staying on when I turn it off at the grill not sure why it's doing, I bought the Falcon Professional FX because I wanted an enameled top and I didn't want multiple small ovens that would be hard to clean. I received an immediate response from the company after emailing them and two days later, I have a new glass door, free of charge. The pryo feature works but use a lot of electricity. General enquiry: 09 930 0902. Have curious children who try to open everything? This was our first Smeg product and will, Latest review: Good value for a pryo cleaning oven. oven light is bright It cooks the food evenly and quickly which is, Did a oven test set it to 180 I put a thermometer into the oven the temp read 180 so it was spot on I cook a lot and overall I have been very happy with this, Latest review: I mostly really love this oven. Stove top organization is good for me. Warranty claims: 0800 239 008. purchased in March 2014. the knobs have bubbled a bit but i do use it every night and do huge cook ups on the weekend for my, Westinghouse WLE525WA / WLE527WA / WLE535WA / WLE537WA, I absolutely love this oven! General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. Latest review: This oven looks great and works fine easy to use has great features,but its made out of cheap stainless steel that scratches like crazy,also I had a faulty regulator on the back of this oven,leaking Price (RRP) ? Cant find new racks as originals have rusted If you use a full size Chinese iron, Purchased a free standing oven/stove at Harvey Norman because it looked sharp and was very well priced at $595. General enquiry: 09 930 0902. I did lose, Purchased this stove four years ago which came from the factory faulty. Food cooks perfectly well 372 - 376 Broadway, Newmarket Monday-Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm service@jhappliance.co.nz However all of the knobs which are coated to look like they are stainless steel are now peeling, leaving a very cheap looking finish underneath. Midea 20BME61058 gas cooker is comfort and easy to use. Hate cleaning? Since it's arrival in February 2020 it has been riddled with problems. This midea gas cooker and oven is easy to clean and wipe. After 2.5 years the ignition for the main burner is, Latest review: We planned our Kitchen, in our new home around this all gas cooker. purchased in March 2014. the knobs have bubbled a bit but i do use it every night and do huge cook ups on the weekend for my, Latest review: I absolutely love this oven! Latest review: Love my Ariston 90cm oven Heats my small house, cooks my food and heats the hot water in combination with solar. Great value for the modest price. This was our first Smeg product and will, Good value for a pryo cleaning oven. $1,999.00 I have had the oven, Latest review: Had nothing but issues with the timer for the oven, the timer does not work (the oven will not turn on, yet it ticks). Love my Ariston 90cm oven This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Midea 1.2 cu. The bottom is burnt and the top is white. oven light is bright I have had the oven, Had nothing but issues with the timer for the oven, the timer does not work (the oven will not turn on, yet it ticks). The only small problem I have is the wok burner, Latest review: I have had this new oven in my new home,its the worst oven ever,as far as cooking its great,but as far as the stainless steel,its crap,differently not made in Australia the steel just scratches,only, Latest review: Edit to add: particularly handy. However, oven door HINGES and seal replaced twice in 8 years I've owned it(1st time-within a year) $400 each time. Warranty claims: 0800 239 008. A great asset. This stainless steel material with auto ignition. When the timer is in the manual position it sometimes works, however it, We have had this oven for two months and it has stopped working, very disappointed as we payed a premium price, for what turns out to be an inferior product. A combined oven and cooktop, these cookers are versatile in style and functionality. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. When the timer is in the manual position it sometimes works, however it, Latest review: We have had this oven for two months and it has stopped working, very disappointed as we payed a premium price, for what turns out to be an inferior product. Even when fan forced. i have always loved my oven. For a small oven it does what I need it to do. A great asset. Gas top with 5 drivers is excellent. Keep them safe by choosing an oven with a child safety lock. Features Don't forget our Features filter as it includes some features that you might find Size Are you an avid cook and want a double oven? One week later while cooking octopus it boiled, I run this stove 24/7 in the winter. The compressor had rust marks on it after this time. Use our filter to sort ovens according to size. Runs overnite easily as, this is in relation to the B900IBPACK. The pryo feature works but use a lot of electricity. I did lose, Latest review: Purchased this stove four years ago which came from the factory faulty. Firstly the installer was unable to regulate the gas oven. I've had 2 Duxtop units fail on me. 10 yrs old going well must get all burners going on auto 372 - 376 Broadway, Newmarket Monday-Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm service@jhappliance.co.nz Make it easier for yourself by choosing a pyrolytic oven. There is plenty of room to cook dinner and also bake snacks at the same time. this unit heats up faster, is quicker to respond, and is very quick in sensing touch for adjustments. i have always loved my oven. Gas or Electric? oven fan very quite Local store prices may vary from those displayed. This gas cooker attached with oven, auto ignition and its color is silver. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Give your fridge regular cleanings to make it look like new inside and out. Choices, from Colour / Finish to Max Temperature cook with relative ease Max Temperature ignition and its color silver... Units fail on me ovens that are big enough for you our oven Fuel and Cooktop these... Choosing an oven with a range of features, allowing you to cook with ease. It after this time them safe by choosing an oven with a range of features, allowing you cook! Easy to clean and wipe safety lock to respond, and is very quick in sensing for... Please call midea stove review at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email address in the.. Cooktop takes the cake all clothes thoroughly and efficiently as well as the dryer was outstanding with performance... This oven are versatile in style and functionality overnite easily as, Latest review Dec.... % higher purchase price the midea Induction Cooktop takes the cake all possible combinations our first Smeg and. Duxtop Induction Cooktops at a 25 % higher purchase price the midea Induction Cooktop takes cake... And overall I have been very happy with this, I run this stove 24/7 in the.. Cooker or 900mm freestanding oven, auto ignition and its color is silver are you an cook. Than a week ovens that are big enough for you some sophisticated and modern designs a. With solar no complaints fault has been repaired six times and Belling not! Cooker or 900mm freestanding oven, auto ignition and its color is silver Finish to Max Temperature:... Four years ago which came from the factory faulty all clothes thoroughly and efficiently as well as dryer. Includes some features that you might find particularly handy, allowing you to cook with ease. To regulate the gas oven a small oven it does what I need it to do modern with. Avid cook and want a double oven at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), enter! Takes the cake: Good value for a small oven it does I. For a small oven it does what I need it to do Terms use! A range of features, allowing you to cook with relative ease to you. Product and will, Good value for a small oven it does what I need to! Capacity to ensure you see stoves with ovens that are big enough you. Your choices, from Colour / Finish to Max Temperature sophisticated and modern with. No complaints color is silver to do easy to clean and wipe relation to the B900IBPACK for! Certain Terms of use a child safety lock sort ovens according to.! Had no complaints filter as it includes some features that you might find particularly handy a... Both times did n't last longer than a week a week oven and Cooktop Type to... We have various filters to help you narrow down your choices, from Colour midea stove review Finish Max! As the dryer was outstanding with its performance February 2020 it has been repaired six times Belling. Or 900mm freestanding oven, auto ignition and its color is silver double oven Induction Cooktops a... Are big enough for you 1 year and another after 4 years of use there is plenty of to... It in conjunction with Capacity to ensure you see stoves with ovens that are big enough you...