EDH Decks: W U B Oloro, Combo Control W U B U B Oona Reanimator Combo U B B R G Prossh, Eater of the Blue Mage B R G U B R Grixis Storm U B R Rebuilding Jenara (stealyourstuff.dec) Pauper Deck: U B Inspired Siren U B #531 Nov 21, 2015. ugin_dude. Gashnaw. Oloro Control/Combo Commander / EDH Competitive Control Multiplayer WUB (Esper) JystDraven. Attention! Lifegain Upvote 0. Gashnaw. Please let me know where you think the deck has room for improvement, don't worry about budget necessarily, if it's too expensive I'll hopefully get it one day. Competitive ugin_dude. Edit. Terms of Use | Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. EDH Decks: W U B Oloro, Combo Control W U B U B Oona Reanimator Combo U B B R G Prossh, Eater of the Blue Mage B R G U B R Grixis Storm U B R Rebuilding Jenara (stealyourstuff.dec) Pauper Deck: U B Inspired Siren U B #23 Mar 13, 2015. Playtest v1. How to win: Draw your way to a wincon with Necropotence Well of Lost Dreams etc. Control Oloro Lifegain on a budget. This annoying message will go away once you do. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Inventory. Close. Viking_of_Honor EDH. I picked oloro because I'm a control mage at heart and the combo is because it's the most fun thing for me to win with in edh. I'm not sure how I feel about [[Resolute Archangel]]. Help | This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Good luck. Oloro is such a versatile general. Complete Comment Tutorial! This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Having a hand of 30 makes a big difference when you're playing control. Slight overhaul. Unread Messages All chats. Complete Comment Tutorial! Feeds | Contact | Budget Please let me know where you think the deck has room for improvement, don't worry about budget necessarily, if it's too expensive I'll hopefully get it one day. Examples of wincons: Serra Avatar + Wall of Reverence = Double your life total, combine with Sanguine Bond for maximum fun. Control WUB (Esper). The deck lists are in … Oloro is the only creature commander that you get a benefit from without ever casting him OR another creature. Thanks DMCA requests | Compare to Deck. Exquisite Blood + Sanguine Bond Help | This deck runs a few instant kill combo. Commander / EDH Terms of Use | Here is the list : False Cure + Beacon of Immortality; Stuffy Doll + Guilty Conscience; Spell Crumple or Hinder or Condemn + Tunnel Vision; To find the cards, I run some tutors. DMCA requests | Oloro Combo-Control. Wall of Reverence Lastly, abuse Necropotence more. Edit: Combo-control! Upvote 0. Here is my control/combo Zur. Discord Server | Edit Live Edit. I picked oloro because I'm a control mage at heart and the combo is because it's the most fun thing for me to win with in edh. Wrath of God and Llanowar Elves aren’t a good combo. Loading... Close. Oloro Reborn. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Discord Server | ... You only need nine lands, and then can immediately use the untapped lands to bring the board back under control. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Commander / EDH Card Kingdom 882.41 - 927.65 . I recommend you check out my Oloro list. Oloro high life. Feeds | Hey. = Double your life total, combine with Sanguine Bond for maximum fun. That being said if you have suggestions in between now ant then that would be great. Zur is definitely the preferred competitive commander for this color combo but that doesn't mean Oloro can't do things too. This site is unaffiliated. If Zur ever gets banned I'll probably switch to Oloro with very few changes to the mainboard. + Notifications Subscriptions Notifications. Multiplayer You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Before you get to nine lands, however, you need to take care of business. obitus EDH. [[Teferi, Temporal Archmage]] This deck is a proactive deck, seeking to use its commander in conjunction with [[The Chain Veil]] to go infinite and win the game. Edit Live Edit. Attention! Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Control EDH Commander / EDH* Control Multiplayer Tempo WUB (Esper) OnyxMyr. EDH Decks: W U B Oloro, Combo Control W U B U B Oona Reanimator Combo U B B R G Prossh, Eater of the Blue Mage B R G U B R Grixis Storm U B R Rebuilding Jenara (stealyourstuff.dec) Pauper Deck: U B Inspired Siren U B Copied to clipboard. This site is unaffiliated. It's built as a control deck with a 1 card combo finish through Buried Alive. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. while gaining enormous amounts of life.Great in multiplayer, nobody sees your win coming!. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. = Infinite damage and life. I can never seem to not find new cards that I want to swap out in my decklist. Edit. I recently got into EDH, and I was also going for an Oloro control deck. I like a few of the cards you use, and may use them in my deck. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Compare. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC It's a build with zero creatures (I actually run 1 creature). View User Profile View Posts Send Message Just Getting Started; Copied to clipboard. WUB (Esper). Close. Here is the Oloro combo deck that I play at my LGS. How to win: Draw your way to a wincon with Necropotence Well of Lost Dreams etc. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. It has a heavy control build, it's quite competitive, but it's surprisingly budget friendly, and it features no overused combos and zero infinites. Examples of wincons: Serra Avatar while gaining enormous amounts of life.Great in multiplayer, nobody sees your win coming! Contact | Oloro Lifegain. Inventory Binder Toggle Dropdown. This annoying message will go away once you do. Privacy statement | sbmriatdh EDH. khaoshyan2 EDH. This deck is a disruptive deck, seeking to control the boardstate before going for the win with a number of combos. Close. You can go combo, you can go control, you can go mid range, etc. Infinite Combo The addition of Spellbook and Reliquary Tower allows you to do this. Lore says that Oloro has found and guards the secret to eternal life, very befitting to build a deck that has a ton of universal creature hate. Acquireboard. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Immortal One; metalflo666 EDH. Privacy statement |