We stock a terrific selection of more than 30 varieties of the most popular pigeons for sale, including rolling pigeons, racing pigeons and utility pigeons. With many varieties of Birmingham Roller & Tumbling Pigeons, we will have the right Pigeon for you! Start with kit of 20 u will enjoy watching them progress they kit good and train good, "Most top breeders do not sell birds and you have to snag them from lawn show auctions etc. Minimum Sold: Shipping plus $25 box cost: Show Kings: $150. Sign up to Our Newsletter & get attractive Offers by subscribing to our newsletters. ROLLER PIGEONS FOR SALE Starting $25 All Colors. Stunning pair of solid almond roller pigeons - $100 Up for sale is beautiful pair of almond rollers. Bred for Performance only. Roller Pigeons For Sale Scandaroon Pigeons Show King Pigeons Strasser Pigeons Squabbing King Pigeons Silver King Pigeons White Racing Homers * Pigeons Cost Table * Fancy, Show Pigeons: Pigeon Breeds: Cost Per Pigeon. In 2005 he relocated his family from Southern California to Southwest Missouri in order to build and work on the business full time. Pigeons may be picked up, by appointment, in Mechanicsburg, Ohio and shipping is available everywhere in the United States. I mean...I can get you a list of 20 strains...but the list will do you no good because the next step is getting the birds....some breeders will sell a couple rounds of sqeeks and that is it...", "I have been flying the Ruby Rollers since 04. MO - Roller Pigeons. For Sale. Ruthy was found hanging out with a flock of feral pigeons on Mission Street in San Francisco. They are suitable for beginners or experienced enthusiasts alike. A large percentage of our strain will spin on average 20' to 30'. Bird and Parrot classifieds. 8 Birds (4 Pairs) $100. If they fly more time, then you need to look at your feed ration. They are able to do well in small or large loft situations. None of these birds on this page are for sale. by Charles Nutt (Vandalia, Missouri) Birmingham Roller Pigeons, Usually have a few pair for sale. All Rights Reserved. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6025199117t_1l_birds_in_san_francisco_ca/?1604670338, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/559600t/1597189761/red-factor-canary-for-sale-in-seattle-wa.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/579874t/1604650687/brown-bird-for-sale-in-seattle-wa.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/578948t/1602705896/zebra-finch-for-sale-in-leland-nc.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/559568t/1603323185/black-mask-lovebird-for-sale-in-seattle-wa.jpg. Be sure to browse through our selection of pigeon supplies to make sure you have everything you need to take care of these wonderful birds. … A poorly fed roller that acts like a cull, can usually be fixed by proper feeding. A large percentage of our strain will spin on average 20' to 30'. Red Bars, Blue Bars, Red Checks, Dark Checks, Recessive Red, Almond, Baldheads, Grizzles and More! Tippler pigeons wanted (Oroville) hi I am looking for a pair or two of tippler pigeons thanks my name is Ronny 370-9175 ... bronze tippler pigeons - $40 (Tampa) I have a pair bronze tippler pigeon for sale for $80. ... Tippler pigeons. The owner of RollerPigeon.Com, Tony Chavarria has been in the roller hobby for well over 35 years. To me it is the easiest way to get good birds with great genetics. … KONG ROLLING LOFT. Click To Check Out The Latest Ruby Rollers™ Pigeons For Sale The Ruby Rollers ™ pigeon strain is developed for "rolling ability, velocity, depth, control and type". The Birmingham Roller Pigeon is a domesticated member of the bird family Columbidae. Please text me at @ if you are interested. Disease - Symtoms. ". MO - Roller Pigeons Birmingham Roller Pigeons, Usually have a few pair for sale. MO - Roller Pigeons Birmingham Roller Pigeons, Usually have a few pair for sale. Click To Check Out The Latest Ruby Rollers™ Pigeons For Sale The Ruby Rollers ™ pigeon strain is developed for "rolling ability, velocity, depth, control and type". Bred for Performance only. Bred for Performance only. To see what we currently have up for sale go to our sale page . Bird and Parrot classifieds. Old birds will go an hour. Both birds are finishing their molt. Browse through available roller pigeons for sale by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. Order Now We Ship Mondays Call 417-935-4751 or Text 1-417-319-3453 Arcee Loft. Lots of fliers have them on this site...". Bred for Performance only. 2020 hen with 2020 cock. I am VERY happy with them and I do compete. 573-248-6983 winka49@windstream.net No Business on Sunday. 573-248-6983 winka49@windstream.net No Business on Sunday. Roller Pigeon Classifieds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. They are a hardy and strong strain requiring little medications if bred in isolation and a clean dry loft. I think the Ruby strain is easily adaptable to contest or backyard flying. "As far as Ruby Rollers go...you get the genes of some of the top fliers in Southern Ca....Tony has had is strain for a long time....I fly them and they are good birds..easy to handle....and easy to get that is the good part. CONTACT. Browse through available roller pigeons for sale by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. Thank you for visiting my website. 573-248-6983 winka49@windstream.net No Business on Sunday. These pigeons are 3-12 month old birds. I have been raising pigeons since a very young age. Only a small percentage of the pigeons I have for sale are shown. In particular, the Roller distinguishes itself by its ability to “roll”, or summersault backwards in rapid, tight rotations. Young birds about 45 minutes. How long should a kit fly? The rolling can be so fast on its axis that the pigeon resembles a ball of feathers spinning in mid-air. Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. Shop for Rolling Pigeons at Stromberg's! When shipping only USPS money orders, available from any U.S. Post Office, and Paypal will be accepted. Seeing her (we think she's a hen!) Bred for Performance only. You might think you are being cruel at times, but you will see the difference in performance (flying and rolling). banded legs and knowing…. The Fireball roller is a strain started by James Graham from the Whittingham strain of Roller that was introduced in America around 1900. I usually attend St. Louis Metropolitan Show in January.