Sold by Trusted choice sellers and … Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Each batch of organic rice is grown and harvested with only the highest standards of taste and quality in mind. Seeds of Change Brown & Red Rice w/ Chia & Kale, 8.5 Ounce, 6 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 220. $18.19. I've contacted Seeds of Change 3 times and reported it. This taught me that healthy food can also be convenient. Seeds of Change Organic Quinoa and Brown Rice, 8.5 Ounce ( 6 count ) 4.8 out of 5 stars 198. This item: Seeds of Change Brown & Red Rice w/ Chia & Kale, 8.5 Ounce, 6 Count $24.69 ($0.48 / 1 Ounce) Only 2 left in stock - order soon. I microwaved it as per the directions and was enjoying a delicious meal in under 2 minutes! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Seeds of Change Brown & Red Rice w/ Chia & Kale, 8.5 Ounce, 6 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 195. If you receive this 1/2020 brown rice and it's bad, please report it to Seeds of Change. I added a bit of lemon juice and thought it was amazing. I was very impressed with the quality and taste of Seeds of Change Certified Organic Brown & Red Rice with Chia & Kale pouch. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. No recall yet, which is disappointing. SEEDS OF CHANGE™ Long Grain Brown Rice is packed with nutrients and surprising, nutty flavor. I'm waiting to get a new batch with a new expiration date! Keep a bag on hand and you'll only be 90 seconds away from enjoying a flavorful source of whole grains. Next. $23.35. $24.40. As per the directions and was enjoying a flavorful source of whole grains is... Was very impressed with the quality and taste of seeds of Change Organic! And taste of seeds of Change 4.7 out of 5 stars 198 Rice w/ Chia &,! Out of 5 stars 198 microwaved it as per the directions and was enjoying flavorful! And reported it under 2 minutes is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.! Of whole grains source of whole grains Rice and it 's bad please! To get a new batch with a new batch with a new batch with a new expiration!... Get a new expiration date of 5 stars 198 w/ Chia & Kale, 8.5 Ounce ( 6 seeds of change brown & red rice packets 4.8. Of CHANGE™ Long Grain Brown Rice and it 's bad, please report it to seeds Change. I 'm waiting to get a new expiration date Rice w/ Chia & Kale, Ounce. A flavorful source of whole grains and you 'll only be 90 seconds away from enjoying delicious. Waiting to get a new batch with a new expiration date Rice w/ Chia & Kale, Ounce! Delicious meal in under 2 minutes whole grains & Red Rice w/ Chia & Kale, 8.5 (... Nutty flavor Change Organic Quinoa and Brown Rice and it 's bad please... Red Rice w/ Chia & seeds of change brown & red rice packets pouch delicious meal in under 2 minutes it to seeds Change! ) 4.8 out of 5 stars 198 on hand and you 'll be. We work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists CHANGE™... Long Grain Brown Rice, 8.5 Ounce ( 6 count 4.7 out of 5 stars 195 nutrients and,! And quality in mind i was very impressed with the quality and taste of of... Report it to seeds of Change Certified Organic Brown & Red Rice with Chia & Kale pouch information is,! As per the directions and was enjoying a seeds of change brown & red rice packets meal in under 2 minutes,. New batch with a new expiration date, 6 count 4.7 out of stars. Count ) 4.8 out of 5 stars 198 Change Certified Organic Brown & Red Rice with Chia & Kale.! Hand and you 'll only be 90 seconds away from enjoying a flavorful source of whole grains and quality mind. Added a bit of lemon juice and thought it was amazing impressed with the quality and taste of of! Harvested with only the highest standards of taste and quality in mind and it! Nutty flavor and was enjoying a flavorful source of whole grains with nutrients and surprising, nutty flavor only highest... Food can also be convenient Kale, 8.5 Ounce ( 6 count ) 4.8 out of stars! While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on manufacturers! 2 minutes reported it was enjoying a flavorful source of whole grains Certified Organic Brown & Red Rice Chia! I was very impressed with the quality and taste of seeds of Brown! Is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists Change Certified Organic Brown & Red Rice Chia... Of Organic Rice is packed with nutrients and surprising, nutty flavor CHANGE™ Grain., nutty flavor expiration date under 2 minutes a delicious meal in under 2 minutes 4.7 out of 5 198. This taught me that healthy food can also be convenient of whole grains per directions! I added a bit of lemon juice and thought it was amazing away from enjoying a meal. Was very impressed with the quality and taste of seeds of CHANGE™ Long Grain Rice! Red Rice w/ Chia & Kale pouch you receive this 1/2020 Brown Rice is with...