IELTS Writing Task 2/ IELTS Essay: You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. It’s best to state a clear opinion for or against in your introduction. Pesticides contaminate the food we eat. These essays are written by IELTS experts and score band 8 to 9 on the IELTS. Many offenders commit more crimes after serving their first punishment. It has been argued by many that projects of space exploration are expansive and the funding for these is useless, rather the government should spend money on other important fields. Here is band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. To get lots of help with your IELTS writing use the full course, bonus writing course and ‘Task 1’ and ‘Task 2’ editing services. For example, motor vehicles pollute the air. IELTS Cause Solution Essay Band 9 Model Answer. Another point here is that space exploration is in the rudimentary form, it would require thousands of years experiments are required before moving to another part of the universe. What is your opinion? Space exploration is much too expensive and the money should be spent on more important things. There is no denying the fact that technological development has had a negative impact on the planet. My essay correction service has been running for just over a month now and I was delighted to mark my first Band 9 essay yesterday.. For example, it has been noted that the majority of the initiatives to Mars have been failed some point of the mission . A large number of criminals who … Space exploration costs tax payers’ an exorbitant amount of money each year. IELTS Writing Task 2 Question. It has been more than 40 years since man first landed on the moon. December 25, 2018 by Liz 57 Comments. Band 9 IELTS essay sample. What are the advantages and disadvantages of spending money on space exploration? The model answer below is for an IELTS cause and solution essay in writing task 2 on the topic of crime and punishment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? I spoke to an IELTS examiner recently who said he has only awarded a Band 9 … In my opinion, I fully agree with this as the humanity takes priority and the state should spend the budget on the problems like poverty and provision of food | Band: 8.5 We look forward to helping your reach your IELTS success. Below you can read three IELTS Task 2 questions and response essays. Everything from the air we breathe to the food we eat is contaminated these days due to the use and abuse of various inventions of technology. Since a lot of IELTS students struggle in the writing section, we thought we would list out the IELTS Band 9 essay samples that we have seen from our IELTS Twenty20 Course students so far. An important thing to note is that the students who wrote these essays went through several feedback rounds with other essay topics where they perfected the art of writing a good IELTS Task 2 essay. This is truly a remarkable achievement from the student in question. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? Try this opinion essay question about the cost of space exploration. Moreover, the predictability of the studies is unclear . Some people think that space research is a waste of money.