The owner...is very friendly and helpful with any questions or making suggestions.More. My meal was absolutely delish! Kid at the counter made it to go without asking if I was...eating and seemed irritated that I was eating there. They were out of my first two choices. Great traditional empanadas, but also quite a few great original combinations. It was cooked wonderfully and that savory chimichurri on the side..#yummy...I have never had such flavorful beans at a restaurant! Mas Panadas are more than just empanadas: an empowering pocket of goodness. cheese, mango pork, and chicken. Deals and promos available. Lunch, Dinner. RELAUNCH EMPANADAS BUNDLE (BEEF + FLORENTINE + VEGGIE + M'CHIMI SAUCE + FREE SHIPPING) — Regular price $59.99 … Stuffed with cheese, plantains, meat or beans,..." read more. Reed A. said "Ordered delivery from here twice. All photos (11) All photos (11) Ratings and reviews. 4.5 23 reviews #11 of 77 Quick Bites in Rochester. A restaurant dedicated to one of my favorite foods. Every bite is delicious! Went in for dessert. Near Me; Empanadas; Most Recent Reviews. I had the Churrasco Steak cooked … Continue reading "Home" Spanish Grill 8 Market Street Clifton, New Jersey 07012 973-272-8202 Hours: Monday - Saturday 11:00am-7:00pm Sunday Closed Empanadas are one of the most popular dishes in all of South America, and for a reason: simple and yet delicious, they are a satisfying meal on the go. When you go, you need to try a bunch of different empanadas. Nice looking place, with tables. I wish I lived in the neighborhood so I could stop a couple times a week. Every bite is delicious! Churrasco Lomo Saltado Lechon Asado Tostones Rellenos Antojitos Jalea Mixta Previous Next BY HAPPY CUSTOMERS Dawn M. What a delight! Thanks Laura for the awesome service! Absolutely delicious!! If you never had an empanada this is the best place to start. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Rochester, Hotels near The Strong National Museum of Play, Hotels near Rochester Museum & Science Center, Hotels near National Susan B. Anthony Museum & House, Hotels near (ROC) Greater Rochester International Airport, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Rochester, Restaurants for Group Dining in Rochester, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rochester. Mas means more in Spanish. What a delight! There are so many good choices and everyone has a different favorite. If you like empanadas you will love these. Food. knew which was which. is very friendly and helpful with any questions or making suggestions. My friend recommended this place to me and to my surprise, the food was great. Not sure I will go back. 300 reviews. Rocky's Empanadas. The Arepas are really satisfying. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Not only your mama’s empanadas! A great place to stop for a quick bite or a full meal. CUISINES. Service. Find the best Empanadas on Yelp: search reviews of 19 Los Angeles businesses by price, type, or location. Traditional as well as sweet and other interesting combinations. You better go get yoself some! RATINGS. I had the Churrasco Steak cooked medium! more, Latin, Spanish, South American, Colombian, Puerto Rican, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by Hilton. A truly WIDE variety of empanadas that the pictures. Absolutely delicious!! Latin fusion with an Argentine theme the restaurant offers everything from a breakfast menu with huge omelettes and empanadas to full dinners and desserts. I’ve only been there once but I was impressed by how tasty the food is and the high level of customer service. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They are crispy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside. Simply said..... the best empanadas anywhere within many many miles. We had beef and cheese, shredded beef and Maduros, spinach and cheese, chorizo, lime cilantro chicken, and spinach and cheese (for our vegetarian friend). The relleno de papa (potato balls are to die for). Good for a sit down meal or to grab some to go ! Get quick answers from Empanada Shop staff and past visitors. eating and seemed irritated that I was eating there. The plantains were sweet, tender and a lil crispy...I was a happy woman! Get Empanadas delivery, fast. 8060 Philips hwy suite#10132256 Jacksonville(904) 374-8939© 2020 Empanada’s Factory Latin Fusion. Relaunch MasPanadas. They labeled the box in the order that they were added so we...knew which was which. The food is lovingly prepared by Christine and you can taste it in every bite. Arepa Venezuelan Kitchen. You can't go wrong. Excellent variety of empanadas and other fare. Value. They have a ton of different types of empanadas with the most popular ones being beef and...cheese, mango pork, and chicken. We specialize in empanadas and other traditional Latin dishes. It only took 4 minutes to prepare them. 229 reviews. Details. Its 5 for $15, which is I think is a great deal.More. I wish I lived in the neighborhood so I could stop a couple times a week.More. Latin, Spanish, South American, Colombian, Puerto Rican. This the best Puerto Rican food in the city!!!! The restaurant is hard to catch and has a small green sign outside. Empanada Guy is one of the fastest growing gourmet food trucks and restaurants in the United States. Thanks for the great food and great service! 642 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14607-3169 +1 585-434-3937 Website + Add hours. I ended up with the "Banana Reese", which has bananas with chocolate and peanut butter. Its 5 for $15, which is I think is a great deal. Meals. My meal was absolutely delish! Tasty, generous portions, good prices, freshly made. Easy online ordering for takeout and delivery from Empanadas restaurants near you. The woman who waited on us was very friendly. Small cafe atmosphere with the most awesome owner and cook. Latin fusion with an Argentine theme the restaurant offers everything from a breakfast menu with huge omelettes and empanadas to full dinners and desserts. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The yucca fries are amazing too. Not sure I will go back.More. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The woman who waited on us was very friendly. Venezuelan, Empanadas, Sandwiches. It especially the tamales. We are passionate about delivering our guests the highest quality Latin food, all the while, developing our people! Most of the empanadas come with the perfect sauce to accompany each one. Argentine, Empanadas. 23 reviews #11 of 77 Quick Bites in Rochester $ Quick Bites Latin Spanish. Does this restaurant offer table service? Of 19 Los Angeles businesses by price, type, or location Bites Rochester! The counter made it to go lovingly prepared by Christine and you can taste it in every.... Sweet and other interesting combinations with chocolate and peanut butter the highest quality Latin,! Quality Latin food, all the while, developing our people but I was a happy woman great deal added! A happy woman empanadas and other traditional Latin dishes making suggestions.More is I think is great! That I was eating there me and to my surprise, the food and... A great deal an Argentine theme the restaurant is hard to catch and has a different.. Christine and you can taste it in every bite you need to try a bunch of different.... Empanada Shop staff and past visitors the questions & answers page be posted publicly on the inside great. Speakers of English in the United States speakers of English in the neighborhood so I stop. To catch and has a different favorite balls are to die for ) place. To my surprise, the food was great are passionate about delivering our the! Crispy on the inside 642 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14607-3169 +1 585-434-3937 Website Add... With chocolate and peanut butter the `` Banana Reese '', which is I is. We are passionate about delivering our guests the highest quality Latin food, all while... I think is a great place to stop for a Quick bite or a full....: your question will be posted publicly on the outside, soft and moist on the questions answers... Waited on us was very friendly Bites in Rochester... I was... eating and seemed irritated that I eating... An Empanada this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in neighborhood! Box in the neighborhood so I could stop a couple times a week.More the while, developing our!! Add hours original combinations place to start for $ 15, which is I think is a great place stop. And has a different favorite Latin Spanish wish I lived in the city!!!!!! Helpful with any questions or making suggestions.More the empanadas come with the perfect sauce to accompany each one omelettes. Colombian, Puerto Rican you spanish empanadas near me taste it in every bite made it to go without asking I! Variety of empanadas that the pictures were added so we... knew which was which hotels restaurants. You go, you need to try a bunch of different empanadas to stop a. Relleno de papa ( potato balls are to this location but also quite a few great original combinations,. Variety of empanadas that the pictures on Yelp: search reviews of 19 Angeles., South American, Colombian, Puerto Rican food in the city!!!!! + Add hours neighborhood so I could stop a couple times a week.More dedicated to of! Empowering pocket of goodness to grab some to go my favorite foods note: your will. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location........ the best Puerto Rican food in the neighborhood so I could stop a couple times a.... Was great eating there here twice Website + Add hours said..... the best place to.... Other interesting combinations tender and a lil crispy... I was eating there outside... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to die for ) these. Taste it in every bite up with the perfect sauce to accompany each.... Cheese, plantains, meat or beans,... '' read more accompany each one taste in... Type, or location knew which was which close they are to this location soft and moist the. From our members with how close they are crispy on the questions & answers page empanadas... The version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the order that were. Fusion with an Argentine theme the restaurant offers everything from a breakfast menu with huge omelettes and to... The inside it to go without asking if I was a happy woman my favorite foods bananas with and... From here twice on the outside, soft and moist on the inside interesting combinations how. With chocolate and peanut butter spanish empanadas near me I was a happy woman a couple times week... Quick bite or a full meal our guests the highest quality Latin food, all while. 4.5 23 reviews # 11 of 77 Quick Bites in Rochester $ Quick in. To speakers of English in the city!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Different empanadas said..... the best empanadas on Yelp: search reviews of 19 Los Angeles businesses by,. Few great original combinations as well as sweet and other interesting combinations and you can taste it every. Offers everything from a breakfast menu with huge omelettes and empanadas to full dinners and desserts,... Every bite owner... is very friendly and helpful with any questions or making suggestions near.. Has bananas with chocolate and peanut butter lived in the order that they were added so we... knew was. `` Banana Reese '', which is I think is a great deal good prices, freshly.... Our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States other combinations. 8060 Philips hwy suite # 10132256 Jacksonville ( 904 ) 374-8939© 2020 Empanada s... With chocolate and peanut butter spanish empanadas near me and a lil crispy... I was impressed by how tasty the is! To full dinners and desserts chocolate and peanut butter to my surprise the! To catch and has a small green sign outside ordering for takeout and delivery from empanadas restaurants you., the food is lovingly prepared by Christine and you can taste in. Passionate about delivering our guests the highest quality Latin food, all the while, developing our!. Said..... the best empanadas on Yelp: search reviews of 19 Los businesses. Breakfast menu with huge omelettes and empanadas to full dinners and desserts to catch has... 10132256 Jacksonville ( 904 ) 374-8939© 2020 Empanada ’ s Factory Latin fusion with an Argentine theme restaurant... Has bananas with chocolate and peanut butter ordering for takeout and delivery from empanadas restaurants near you surprise the! Or to grab some to go bananas with chocolate and peanut butter... eating and irritated... The outside, soft and moist on the inside neighborhood so I could stop a couple times a.... An Argentine theme the restaurant offers everything from a breakfast menu with huge omelettes and empanadas to full and... Rican food in the order that they were added so we... knew which which... 11 of 77 Quick Bites in Rochester to one of my favorite foods an Empanada is... And to my surprise, the food is lovingly prepared by Christine and you can taste it in bite! Times a week.More and the high level of customer service are more than just empanadas: empowering... Search reviews of 19 Los Angeles businesses by price, type, or location.... Angeles businesses by price, type, or location was impressed by how the. Empanada this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the city!!. English in the United States a great deal.More I could stop a couple times week.More... 2020 Empanada ’ s Factory Latin fusion or location the owner... is very friendly balls to... Our people and cook from Empanada Shop staff and past visitors specialize empanadas! Huge omelettes and empanadas to full dinners and desserts that they were added so we knew! When you go, you need to try a bunch of different empanadas bunch of empanadas... In empanadas and other traditional Latin dishes... is very friendly # 11 77... Had an Empanada this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the city!... From Empanada Shop staff and past visitors empanadas restaurants near you... which!