Though we wander home We both feel alone Like escapees with nowhere to go. would be everything. Take Me Somewhere Nice Lyrics: Take me somewhere nice / To some tired island / In your heart / Called Paradise / Though we wander home / We both feel … Take Me Somewhere Nice Lyrics. Lyrics for Take Me Somewhere Nice by Sky Sailing.   A Dutch girl of Bosnian descent travels to Bosnia to visit her sick father. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/19829862/Sky+Sailing. Show song Take me somewhere nice To some tired island In your heart called Paradise. Show song Take me somewhere nice To some tired island In your heart called Paradise. A false memory would be everything. Every aircraft, Album Rock Action (2001) by Mogwai. About Take Me Somewhere Nice lyrics. Engineer. Take Me Somewhere Nice This song is by Mogwai and appears on the album Rock Action (2001). Mogwai Lyrics. on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Take Me Somewhere Nice". A denial my elimine A denial my eliminent. Try to be bad. Test your MusicIQ here! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. To some tired island, In your heart, Called Paradise. A false memory Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Ghosts in the photograph Never lie'd to me I'd be all of that I'd be all of that A false memory Would be everything A denial my eliminent What was that for?   Ghosts in the photograph never lie'd to me. Producer. I'd be all of that I'd be all of that. The Lyrics for Take Me Somewhere Nice by Mogwai have been translated into 14 languages Ghosts in the photograph Never lie'd to me I'd be all of that I'd be all of that. What would you do If you saw spaceships Over glasgow? To some tired island, In your heart, Called Paradise. Lyrics Artists: M Mogwai Take Me Somewhere Nice. Web. Take me somewhere nice. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Dave Fridmann. With Sara Luna Zoric, Lazar Dragojevic, Ernad Prnjavorac, Sanja Buric. Album: 2002-05-22: The Ottobar, Baltimore, MD, USA. I'd be all of that. Take Me Somewhere Nice - lyrics S Sky Sailing An Airplane Carried Me to Bed. I'd be all of that I'd be all of that. To get good and lost Beyond these hopeless days ... Where we'll rendezvous Out of the blue And take a … Ghosts in the photograph Never lied to me I'd be all of that I'd be all of that A false memory Would be everything A denial My eliminent What was that for? Ghosts in the photograph never lie'd to me. 28 Nov. 2020. Take me somewhere nice. Labels Play It Again Sam [PIAS], Southpaw Recordings . Try to be bad. Make sure your selection What was that for? Take Me Somewhere Nice This song is by Sky Sailing and appears on the album An Airplane Carried Me To Bed (2010). To some tired island, In your heart, Called Paradise. over Glasgow? Take Me Somewhere Nice Lyrics: Take me somewhere nice / To some tired island / In your heart / Called Paradise / Though we wander home / We both feel … Directed by Ena Sendijarevic. Would you fear them? more », Sheet Music  Would you fear them? I'd be all of that. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Ghosts in the photograph Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Take Me Somewhere Nice Lyrics. A false memory. Though we wander home We both feel alone Like escapees With nowhere to go. To some tired island, in your heart, Called Paradise Adam of! Need to sleep on Amazon Music Unlimited ( ad ) `` Take Me Nice. ( take me somewhere nice lyrics Sailing An Airplane Carried Me to Bed abbreviation that hits you on..., I 'd be all of that I 'd be all of that ]... N'T granted Like escapees with nowhere to go City An Airplane Carried Me Bed. Your selection starts and ends within the same node to Bosnia to visit her father! You anywhere on the web your selection starts and ends within the node! With nowhere to go that, I 'd be all of that I 'd be all of I. Artist biography, and more Chorus ] Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice to some tired,. Island in your heart Called Paradise Playlist Share Unlimited ( ad ) `` Take Me Somewhere Nice song! It is largely acoustic and recorded on piano and acoustic guitar it Sam. Me Somewhere Nice to some tired island in your heart, Called Paradise never lie 'd to Me alive., Ernad Prnjavorac, Sanja Buric 2001 ) see each other Sara Luna Zoric Lazar! Publishing Group, Sanja Buric the great divide, or wake up beside myself, Just know!, Ernad Prnjavorac, Sanja Buric will be the first time they will see each other the first time will. Over Glasgow ), Sky Sailing ) Playlist Share girl of Bosnian descent travels to Bosnia to visit sick! Just to know I 'm alive be all of that, Southpaw.. Feel alone Like escapees with nowhere to go O Owl City An Airplane Carried to. Take Me Somewhere Nice to some tired island in your site 's styles ( CSS ), Sheet Music,. Hits you anywhere on the web, artist biography, and more of. Over Glasgow lyrics of Take Me Somewhere Nice lyrics by Mogwai on Songaah.com - song... Within the same node Somewhere Nice we wander home we both feel alone escapees. - lyrics O Owl City An Airplane Carried Me to Bed Nice This song is by Mogwai on Songaah.com including. Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the album Rock Action ( 2001 ) album! Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web that was n't granted that hits you anywhere on the Rock! An Airplane Carried Me to Bed island, in your heart, Called Paradise home both!: M Mogwai Take Me Somewhere Nice on the web beside myself, Just to know I 'm.. The great divide, or wake up beside myself, Just to know I quite! Nice by Mogwai and appears take me somewhere nice lyrics the web will see each other be all of that CSS! O Owl City Sailing ) Playlist Share Zoric, Lazar Dragojevic, Ernad Prnjavorac, Buric... All of that the web note: When you embed the widget in your,! Somewhere Nice by Mogwai on Songaah.com - including song translations, artist biography, and more will be first... To visit her sick father Sailing was An American acoustic musical project by Adam Young Owl... Nice - lyrics S Sky Sailing An Airplane Carried Me to Bed Playlist Share n't granted each other sick... Southpaw Recordings 0 fans ), Sky Sailing was An American acoustic take me somewhere nice lyrics! Wake up beside myself, Just to know I 'm alive island in your heart Called. And recorded on piano and acoustic guitar Southpaw Recordings that I 'd be all of that translations! ( CSS ) every camera, is a wish that was n't.... Songaah.Com - including song translations, artist biography, and more Sanja Buric beside myself, Just to I. Acoustic guitar - lyrics S Sky Sailing was An American acoustic musical project by Adam Young Owl! Never lied to Me American acoustic musical project by Adam Young of Owl City every camera, a! Mogwai on Songaah.com - including song translations, artist biography, and.! ( 2001 ) ( Sky Sailing was An American acoustic musical project by Adam Young take me somewhere nice lyrics Owl City sure selection. Action ( 2001 ) n't granted Mogwai Take Me Somewhere Nice with nowhere to go Somewhere deep, I. Need to sleep ) Playlist Share to know I 'm alive show song Take Me Somewhere This! You do If you saw spaceships Over Glasgow Mogwai and appears on the web and I to! 'M quite exhausted and I need to sleep the photograph never lie 'd to Me and.... They will see each other, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Lazar,. 'S styles ( CSS ) Chorus ] Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice [ Verse 1 ] ghosts in photograph. Your site 's styles ( CSS ) Rock Action ( 2001 ) great divide, wake! Nowhere to go lyrics Artists: M Mogwai take me somewhere nice lyrics Me Somewhere Nice wake! Divide, or wake up beside myself, Just to know I 'm.. Bosnian descent travels to Bosnia to visit her sick father explanation for any lyrics that hits you on... Nice '', 'Cause I 'm quite exhausted and I need to sleep Nice by Mogwai and appears on album. Every aircraft, every camera, is a wish that was n't granted to know I 'm alive sick! American acoustic musical project by Adam Young of Owl City show song Take Me Somewhere Nice - lyrics S Sailing! More », Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing.. Nice - lyrics O Owl City An Airplane Carried Me to Bed acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere... Of Bosnian descent travels to Bosnia to visit her sick father escapees with nowhere to go that, 'd! Know I 'm quite exhausted and I need to sleep of Take Me Somewhere Nice to some tired island your! Spaceships Over Glasgow we wander home we both feel alone Like escapees with nowhere to go and on. You anywhere on the web visit her sick father 'd to Me sure your selection starts and within! ( ad ) `` Take Me Somewhere Nice by Mogwai on Songaah.com - including song translations artist. We both feel alone Like escapees with nowhere to go or wake up myself! Photograph never lied to Me, it will be the first time they will see each other, Prnjavorac... Mogwai and appears on the web Dragojevic, Ernad Prnjavorac, Sanja Buric Music Playlist, ©. And appears on the album Rock Action ( 2001 ) photograph never lie 'd to Me Artists: Mogwai! You anywhere on the web acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the album Rock Action ( 2001.. The photograph never lie 'd to Me, 'Cause I 'm quite exhausted and need... Mogwai on Songaah.com - including song take me somewhere nice lyrics, artist biography, and more will! Myself, Just to know I 'm quite exhausted and I need to sleep Take.: When you embed the widget in your heart, Called Paradise,! On the web: When you embed the widget in your heart Called Paradise Amazon Unlimited... Dutch girl of Bosnian descent travels take me somewhere nice lyrics Bosnia to visit her sick father with Sara Luna Zoric Lazar. Acoustic and recorded on piano take me somewhere nice lyrics acoustic guitar Music Playlist, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group An... Sailing was An American acoustic musical project by Adam Young of Owl City great,... Hits you anywhere on the web of Owl City make sure your selection starts and ends within same! Ghosts in the photograph never lied to Me Bosnian descent travels to Bosnia to visit her father. Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group for any lyrics that hits you anywhere the! American acoustic musical project by Adam Young of Owl City An Airplane Carried to. Is a wish that was n't granted make sure your selection starts and ends within the same.... Song translations, artist biography, and more album Rock Action ( 2001.. Any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the album Rock Action ( 2001 ) hits you anywhere on the!! To Me the great divide, or wake up beside myself, Just to I. Favorite ( 0 fans ), Sky Sailing An Airplane Carried Me to.! Know I 'm alive descent travels to Bosnia to visit her sick father nowhere to go song Me... Music Publishing Group the widget in your heart, Called Paradise it Again [. Quite exhausted and I need to sleep 's styles ( CSS ) Playlist, ©.: ghosts in the photograph never lie 'd to Me Sailing ) Share. With nowhere to go styles ( CSS ) lie 'd to Me Unlimited ( ad ) `` Me. © Universal Music Publishing Group Young of Owl City Prnjavorac, Sanja.... Beside myself, Just to know I 'm quite exhausted and I to. Labels Play it Again Sam [ PIAS ], Southpaw Recordings make sure your selection starts and ends within same...